Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

Hi - @yosoyoco - Thanks for commenting - Is that the same with this one from today? Green Thunderbolt light on device and app is communicating with it - just won't talk to system audio - just also uploaded a page from it - is it here that it doesn't look right?
I definitely sounds like it 'connected', if the thunderbolt light is on it.

- If you directly send output to it via your DAW and open up the Focusrite Control app, do you see any sort of audio going into it at all?
- Does it say 'Sync Status Locked' in the app?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 12.44.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 12.44.19 PM.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 94
thanks for that - so Im missing the IO streams?.....is that a thunderbolt io stream in yours?

I don't know if it can help you but there is my UAD Apollo in IOReg
Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 20.11.07.pngScreenshot 2020-08-01 at 20.11.11.png

I definitely sounds like it 'connected', if the thunderbolt light is on it.

- If you directly send output to it via your DAW and open up the Focusrite Control app, do you see any sort of audio going into it at all?
- Does it say 'Sync Status Locked' in the app?
Hi - Redline 16 uses rednet control app. it all looks as you would expect - lock light - seeing everything -the log shows connection and sync. system audio ,Pro tools and logic see the device. It wont play any audio via system or those apps.

The Dante and analog side are functioning. I can change any setting in there via the app via thunderbolt - just playback is the issue

@CaseySJ , not sure if this was brought up since I have about 30 pages to sift through, but DSM2 over on the MacRumors forum posted about having a custom card solution that it looks like he intends to distribute? I won't link to the forum thread here but it will be interesting to see what that's all about. He mentioned he will be testing an Antelope interface soon as well.

@CaseySJ , not sure if this was brought up since I have about 30 pages to sift through, but DSM2 over on the MacRumors forum posted about having a custom card solution that it looks like he intends to distribute? I won't link to the forum thread here but it will be interesting to see what that's all about. He mentioned he will be testing an Antelope interface soon as well.
Yes I saw a reference to that. Let's see if Antelope drivers work with that card. If so, it could be something for @PTuser to try with the Focusrite Red 16Line.

Are you following that thread and intend to try one of his cards?

Yes I saw a reference to that. Let's see if Antelope drivers work with that card. If so, it could be something for @PTuser to try with the Focusrite Red 16Line.

Are you following that thread and intend to try one of his cards?
Yes I am...that is if he gets the Antelope Audio stuff working. :lol: I just now caught up on @PTuser and their problems with the Focusrite Red 16Line. Sounds very familiar to the Antelope Driver issues where the system sees the device but no core audio.

Hi @CaseySJ, @NorthAmTransAm and all TB3 SSDT guru,

I flashed my Asus ThunderboltEX 3 with the modified firmware in post 16393 and use SSDT-TBOLT3-RP21-ASUS-TB-EX3.aml

but I can't see it in PCI or Thunderbolt, a few questions:
1. Do I need to jump wire on the TB3 header?
2. I'm using Z490 Vision G so maybe I need to change SSDT?

Thanks,

** liquidctl 1.4.0 released today **

Liquidctl 1.4.0 introduces support for Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0, which is present on Z390 AORUS Xtreme, Z490 Vision D/G, and several other Gigabyte Z390, Z490, and X570 motherboards. In addition, it supports the latest NZXT all-in-one coolers X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73, and latest Corsair all-in-coolers H100i, H100i SE, H115i Platinum, H115i PRO XT.

Instructions for macOS are available here and in the README on GitHub.

View attachment 482423View attachment 482425

View attachment 482421
Man, still no H150i PRO RGB support. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer...:crazy:o_O

Man, still no H150i PRO RGB support. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer...:crazy:o_O
Please have a look at this Issue on the GitHub site, where work on H150i is being discussed. There appears to be some preliminary support for this already.

Back