Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

I removed EmuVariableUefi-64 and replaced Config-prist with the one I created. Also, I added SSDT-Z390-VEGA64.aml just in case. As a result, sleep and wake problems have been fixed. Thank you. However, I can not yet determine if the random freeze problem I initially feared has been fixed.
The issues you’re facing are rather unusual so the trial-and-error method you’re following is the right approach.

The issues you’re facing are rather unusual so the trial-and-error method you’re following is the right approach.
I appreciate your advice. I think that the old SSDT file was probably causing this problem. When I corrected this file, problems such as random freeze and freeze after sleep were fixed. Very grateful. Thank you.

That is Slot 1.

Blueetooth on my Fenvi FV T919 is only working in PCIEX_4 but not in PCIEX1_2. Is it normal ?

Second thing, my bluetooth seems very "slow", sometimes my mouse looses signal I think. How to check that ?

Last edited:
Blueetooth on my Fenvi FV T919 is only working in PCIEX_4 but not in PCIEX1_2. Is it normal ?

Second thing, my bluetooth seems very "slow", sometimes my mouse looses signal I think. How to check that ?
Please check whether SSDT-Z390-DESIGNARE-NO-CNVW.aml exists in the CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.

For Bluetooth signal issues, see this detailed post referenced in the build guide:

The SSDT-Z390-DESIGNARE-NO-CNVW.aml exists of course.

Ok I will investigate bluetooth signal issues.

Hello! I am having a small problem. When I want to install, everything works fine up until the reboot where I choose Boot macOS Install from Mojave. It just says 15 min remaining and stops. Anyone knows what to do?

Hello! I am having a small problem. When I want to install, everything works fine up until the reboot where I choose Boot macOS Install from Mojave. It just says 15 min remaining and stops. Anyone knows what to do?
First step would be to double-check all steps performed so far. Remember that tiny details can make a huge difference.

Next, try pressing CMD-L as soon as the progress bar appears. This should show the log window (though I haven’t tested this myself).

Mojave is actually installed on NVMe SSD M2M slot (closest to CPU), I have another SATA disk connected to SATA 0 (used for mac OS for copy), can I connect another SATA disk to SATA 1 and install Windows without any problem ?

I read that I need to disconnect all another disks ? What have to check to don't break the EFI ?

@CaseySJ, back with a semi TB question. I was able to get NHI, Controller, Local Node, etc... loaded the same way it does with the DTDG+TBHotplug kext we all use by modifying an AML I pulled from my MacBook.

The only difference is I have pci-bridge@0,1,2 and so on instead of DSB0,1,2. Do you know of a simple way to get DSB back without using the Hotplug files? Doing some experimenting over here.

Back