Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Gigabyte Designare Z390 (Thunderbolt 3) + i7-9700K + AMD RX 580

When open activity monitor and select GPU history shows only the Vega activity..
Can anyone succeeds to show and Intel activity ?

Attachments

• GPU_History.jpg
    GPU_History.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 77
When open activity monitor and select GPU history shows only the Vega activity..
Can anyone succeeds to show and Intel activity ?
That's normal in Headless mode.
Please read related post in Page 160 on this thread.

That's normal in Headless mode.
Please read related post in Page 160 on this thread.
Thanks bro,
i have one question for you please..
What is your opinion for the "new" fake id 0x3E9B8086

Hi Casey... you have already been a huge help but I have run into a problem that I can't seem to pin down.
I am building a duplicate system for a friend and everything is working with the exception of the network cards, bluetooth features like Handoff and AirDrop, and iCloud functionality(Messages, Facetime, App Store.
I have a clean serial for the board, I have followed the build as per your instructions (just like my new computer) and all the hardware shows up where it should in IOReg and System Profiler but still no joy.
Do you have any ideas what is going on?
FWIW there is one difference in the system, his has an i9-9900K.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 3.37.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 3.37.48 PM.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 3.37.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 3.37.56 PM.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 3.38.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 3.38.09 PM.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 70
The primary ethernet connection you are using must be BSD name: En0 builtin. Yours are En4 and En5.

Hi Casey... you have already been a huge help but I have run into a problem that I can't seem to pin down.
I am building a duplicate system for a friend and everything is working with the exception of the network cards, bluetooth features like Handoff and AirDrop, and iCloud functionality(Messages, Facetime, App Store.
I have a clean serial for the board, I have followed the build as per your instructions (just like my new computer) and all the hardware shows up where it should in IOReg and System Profiler but still no joy.
FWIW there is one difference in the system, his has an i9-9900K.
The primary ethernet connection you are using must be BSD name: En0 builtin. Yours are En4 and En5.
@Anim8me2, also ensure that EmuVariable is installed in the CLOVER/driversUefi64 folder. This can be installed through Clover Configurator --> "Install Drivers" --> 64-Bit Drivers. (Mount the EFI partition of Mojave SSD before doing this.) After rebooting, you should be able to login to iCloud, Messages, FaceTime, etc. Once iCloud is activated, AirDrop, Handoff and Continuity should work.

@Anim8me2, also ensure that EmuVariable is installed in the CLOVER/driversUefi64 folder. This can be installed through Clover Configurator --> "Install Drivers" --> 64-Bit Drivers. (Mount the EFI partition of Mojave SSD before doing this.) After rebooting, you should be able to login to iCloud, Messages, FaceTime, etc. Once iCloud is activated, AirDrop, Handoff and Continuity should work.
I thought I had installed that in the initial setup. It's installed now but I still have no Ethernet (probably the en0 issue, which I need a fix for) and I still can't login to Facetime, Messages, etc.

Ah, I hadn't caught that... Any idea how to config that?
Go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet. Recheck to see
if you've got ethernet set as en0 builtin via DPCI manager app.

Go into SysPrefs->Network and remove all interfaces, Apply, then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist. Reboot, then add all your network interfaces back, starting with Ethernet. Recheck to see
if you've got ethernet set as en0 builtin via DPCI manager app.
All basic stuff. I know all of this, but for some reason you had the hackintosh into the mix and my brain doesn’t add everything together. Thank you.

Back