Contribute
Register

[Success] GA Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 + i7-8700k + RX5700XT + OC

Hi, I have a ga370 aorus gaming 5 motherboard, i8700 6 core cpu ,amd rx570 8gb , catalina 10.5.6 clover! x switch to open core I can use your efi folder (open core) I apologize for being inexperienced. Thank you

Hi, I have a ga370 aorus gaming 5 motherboard, i8700 6 core cpu ,amd rx570 8gb , catalina 10.5.6 clover! x switch to open core I can use your efi folder (open core) I apologize for being inexperienced. Thank you
Upload vanilla DSDT (F4 Clover) along with IOReg, and also export PCI devices.plist using Hackintool.
I can then make you an EFI for OpenCore.

I apologize for the language ... these are the three files you asked me ... I think that's right. Thanks for your help

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    166.6 KB · Views: 45
  • MAXIM’s iMac.ioreg
    5.7 MB · Views: 41
  • pcidevices.plist
    7.4 KB · Views: 50
I apologize for the language ... these are the three files you asked me ... I think that's right. Thanks for your help
Make sure IGFX is set to Enabled in the bios.
Don't set it to Auto!
Try this OpenCore EFI set up for your system. (Attached)

Attachments

• trecore OC 0.6.1 EFI.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 75
Hi, I replaced the restarted efi folder and everything worked great. now I will try to understand well how to configure the config.plist file ... starting from your folder because that is the real problem for me that I am little expert ... but studying and trying to understand is the best thing. Thanks x your availability !!!

Hello. I have the same hardware config (z370 aorus gaming 7,8700k,rx570) and used FEI config from your folder. all works except sleep/wake function. how I can enable normal sleep/wake function?

Hi, I replaced the restarted efi folder and everything worked great. now I will try to understand well how to configure the config.plist file ... starting from your folder because that is the real problem for me that I am little expert ... but studying and trying to understand is the best thing. Thanks x your availability !!!
Great!
What do you now have showing up in, About this Mac / System Report / PCI?

Hello. I have the same hardware config (z370 aorus gaming 7,8700k,rx570) and used FEI config from your folder. all works except sleep/wake function. how I can enable normal sleep/wake function?
Go to System Preferences / Energy Saver, and uncheck everything apart from "put hard discs to sleep when possible".
Also, make sure you have darkwake=0 as a boot flag in config.plist / NVRAM.
Make sure you do not have SMBus in config.plist / DeviceProperties, as this will stop the puter sleeping.

Last edited:
This is my PCI info. Tank

Attachments

• PCI. INFO.png
    PCI. INFO.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 68
This is my PCI info. Tank
Perfect!
Looks good.
To explain. Your system has to load 45k+ lines of code when it boots.
20k lines that will be useless to OSX.
I add all of the fixes, along with the PCI devices, while also removing the (useless for OS X) stuff.
System should boot cleaner and run way more stable.

Last edited:
Back