Contribute
Register

[Success] Dell Alienware M15 R2 i9 9880HK 2080 maxQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar situation with Alienware M17 R4 (RTX 3080, i7-10870H).

The only way I can boot for now is by spoofing intel to 0x1234567 and not disabling the Nvidia

I just saw your message, I have updated the first message on this thread to reflect my current open core build. A lot of the random problems I was having were fixed when switching to open core, also open core seems to boot faster and has smoothed out some sleep issues I was having with the wifi cutting out after sleep. I would recommend switching to open core just to see if this issue gets fixed in the process

I just saw your message, I have updated the first message on this thread to reflect my current open core build. A lot of the random problems I was having were fixed when switching to open core, also open core seems to boot faster and has smoothed out some sleep issues I was having with the wifi cutting out after sleep. I would recommend switching to open core just to see if this issue gets fixed in the process

I got it solved! My Intel is perfectly working now. It was caused by Nvidia Optimus not being enabled.

Did you have to do something special to get the keyboard working?

I do not have backlight control on the keyboard, it is one of the only things that I do not have working perfectly, if you figure it out please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back