Contribute
Register

[Success] Dell Alienware M15 R2 i9 9880HK 2080 maxQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY! I'll do that also! Thank you very much!!!

Hi alce
also try changing your smbios to MacBookPro15,2 using the arrow button at the bottom right. that shouldn't matter but I would just double check

Hi alectardy, I tried using your clover as so but it dosent start. After the Apple LOGO
I got this logo.
스크린샷_2018-01-02_오후_6.54.13_복사본.png

I think with your CLOVER I'm getting crashed.

I trying thing or two, but no success.

make sure your laptop completely turns off for a second or two before retrying

make sure your laptop completely turns off for a second or two before retrying

Wow this is very very frustrating. I have tried your clover shutting it down completely at first it looked like it was managing to to do it then crashed. And after that It crashes immedidtly after the apple logo, I can't even see that logo.
I just wanted to use a Thunderbolt to connect to EGPU then to a monitor. If nobody was using it might be better.
Whats the "MAGIC" trick.

alectardy thank you so much for your help, but I couldn't get it done.

did you make sure to remove SSDT-DiscreteSpoof-EVO-Plus.aml from ACPI/patched this is to disable one of my NVME drives. if you didn't need this before then remove it

did you make sure to remove SSDT-DiscreteSpoof-EVO-Plus.aml from ACPI/patched this is to disable one of my NVME drives. if you didn't need this before then remove it

I did not see that coming!!!!!!! I'm running in my NVME drive so.. I'll give it another try.

Thank you so much!

Was there more settings about that? Even removing that SSDT, still it's not working. It crashes at the apple logo. Maybe I use a different CPU something like that?

Im not sure exactly, did you try changing your old EFI to MacBookPro15,2?

Im not sure exactly, did you try changing your old EFI to MacBookPro15,2?

Yes, I have tried changing the name to MacBook Pro 15,2. It didn't work. I'm so jealous that your system is working like a charm.

no mine doesnt have ethernet haha, and I cant figure out what to do. So I'm still working on it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back