Contribute
Register

[Success] Dasdf's Build: Core i7-4770k - GA-Z87X-UD3H - HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep me posted if you find out some way for better powermanagement.

Hi,

Toleda said in another forum RE: Haswell Speedstep-
toleda said:
Unsupported CPU means you are not using a Haswell Board-id (macbookair6,1, imac14,1, etc.) and a Haswell custom ssdt.

What this basically means is that first, we generate a custom SSDT for our respective CPU through Windows' AIDA 64 or Maciasl on Mountain Lion and then, on top of that, we use the macbookair6,1, imac14,1, etc. smbios because Apple only uses Haswell on these models at this time. But if we use a different smbios other than Macpro, we might get some "pops" in our ALC898 audio because of audio power management, with the audio device going online and offline according to need.

I'm on WIndows for the time being so can't test and confirm but just posting this here. I'm hearing that all this might be resolved when Haswell support comes out fully in the next OS X release.

With all this being said, I didn't have any luck with speedstep with JUST a ssdt and macpro smbios when I did test it earlier.

As usual, many thanks to dasdf for looking into our small problems posted here and for this thread. :)

Hmm...that doesn't sound too good :thumbdown: I don't want audio pops because i regularly listen to music, so I'm going to stick with the missing p-states until Mavericks.
And please don't say thank you. I'm as interested as you are and the best way of solving problems is together...so nothing to say thank you for :)

This Is more stable with GA-H87-D3H + I7 4770

<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0D220003</string>
<key>IGPenabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Attachments

• Schermata 2013-09-26 alle 14.49.33.png
    Schermata 2013-09-26 alle 14.49.33.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 288
Hi Lucalang,

what exactly do you mean by "more stable"? Is your machine crashing with other IDs ir is the image flickering,....

Thanks!

The system is not stable (flickering or no image) when connect the second monitor (samsung tv) via dvi with "your" Id

Hi Lucalang,

at the moment I'm not using two monitors because I'm still in the transition-phase between my old computer and my new hackintosh. But when I start using two monitors I'll probably be very thankful for your ID!

So thank you in advance :thumbup:

Hi Carlosvk,

this seems to be a good build so I don't expect that you run into any problems. But if you should don't hesitate to ask.

i have problem...my mouse lag with this configuration....
lag disappear when i disable graphic enabler but in this mode i have only 64 mb o VRAM...
please help

Attachments

• Schermata 2013-09-30 alle 20.46.07.png
    Schermata 2013-09-30 alle 20.46.07.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 246
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back