Contribute
Register

[Success] Dasdf's Build: Core i7-4770k - GA-Z87X-UD3H - HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice to hear that your wifi is working now!
I just tried unplugging and replugging my audio cable--> nothing happens with the sound icon in the menu bar...
I'm not sure what the problem might be. I would advise you to make another clean install on a second partition so that you can experiment and try to fix the issue without destroying your working build.

Wow ! I have a weird problem now !

I had my dual boot working like a charm, but now I have this screen showing up...
In the mean time I had installed a firewire card on PCI to plug my fireface 400, and everything was working perfectly...
photo.jpg
So now i have to press F12 and select my windows 8 to boot, cause when I choose my Mac on, it go on this screen again !

What can I try to fix this ? Seems that the bootloader is complaining about something !

Hi Nimanima,

this is a common error and here you can find the guide to solve the error.
But I really wonder why this happend all of a sudden... I had the error one when installing mountain lion to a old hdd, but since you did not chance something on your harddrives I really wonder what happend...

Hi Nimanima,

But I really wonder why this happend all of a sudden... I had the error one when installing mountain lion to a old hdd, but since you did not chance something on your harddrives I really wonder what happend...

Thanks for the fast answer, almost not the time to get worried :) I'm trying and will keep you posted !

Hi !

I've read the boot0 :error thread, but it seems different to me cause I have boot0 : done instead of error.

I thought I'd use my unibeast key to boot and go to utlity disk to see what's happening, or to copy my backup os on the main one and start fresh, but I had a huge surprise when boot from my key !!
photo (1).JPG

I've searched on many threads but didn't find an exact case like me.... Would be glad if you have any other lead on this !!
Thanks

Hi Nimanima,

I have to say it may have happened after I install virtual drives on my win 8 with daemon tools, but not sure... I've uninstalled it and still have same issues...

Update : When I unplugg my Mountain Lion ssd, I'm able to boot from unibeast, without the "SYTEM HALTED !!" screen.

But I'm still stuck, cause I can't go to the disk utility since the sick ssd is unplugged...

Well, I erased my ssd drive in my Win 8 os, and started fresh, everything work fine ! C

Cheers guys :)

Hi nimanima,

thanks for your posts and the updates. I could not have given you any particular advice on this problem other than making your own thread for this and hoping for stork or someone more knowledgeable to look at it. So I think it was a good decision to make a clean install. I would be interested if the same error shows up the next time you make the virtual drives. Perhaps you should try to really narrow the error down to that by starting, making the virtual drive, rebooting without doing anything else. Like that you could be sure that this caused the error. (but this of course might lead to another reinstallation...)

Best wishes

Dasdf

Hi !

I've read the boot0 :error thread, but it seems different to me cause I have boot0 : done instead of error.

I thought I'd use my unibeast key to boot and go to utlity disk to see what's happening, or to copy my backup os on the main one and start fresh, but I had a huge surprise when boot from my key !!
View attachment 73658

I've searched on many threads but didn't find an exact case like me.... Would be glad if you have any other lead on this !!
Thanks

The numbers of the top line may be different, but this is the exact error I get when I try to boot after over clocking in BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back