Contribute
Register

Success: Coffee Lake i7-8700K - GA-Z370N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it should work even without luck, but you'll have to definitely connect while macOS already running.

in my case either, by none of the hdmi, I do not use it but I would like to try it

Can you please share your EFI+config?

I wish I could. I have no idea what I'm doing. Or more to the point, how I got to install 10.13.4, booted into High Sierra and then lost the ability to boot again.

Does anyone have a walk-through for the Gigabyte Z370N WiFi Mini-ATX BIOS settings?

I use the EFI 5 from fontanero (he posted it a few pages back) with just a few changes not related to VGA (re-enabled etc port USBs and different wifi kexts) so with that one it should work.

Hi, can you tell me your hardware specs?

MY EFI is just to:
i630 (no discrete graphics card)
USB's with full power charge
USB HEADER.png

WIFI&BT replaced to BCM94360CS2 Card "Apple MacBook Air 13" A1466 2013 2014 2015 2017 WiFi Airport Bluetooth Card"
and adapter to NGFF (M.2) "BCM94360CS2 Card To NGFF(M.2) Key A/E Adapter For Mac OS and Hackintosh"
no kext and it works under bios, out of the box
Sleep&wake
Sound card and HDMI
Extensions folder to /Library/Extensions/ with KextBeast

Attachments

• EFI 5.zip
    21.9 MB · Views: 118
  • Extensions.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
Hi, can you tell me your hardware specs?

MY EFI is just to:
i630 (no discrete graphics card)
USB's with full power charge
View attachment 330696

WIFI&BT replaced to BCM94360CS2 Card "Apple MacBook Air 13" A1466 2013 2014 2015 2017 WiFi Airport Bluetooth Card"
and adapter to NGFF (M.2) "BCM94360CS2 Card To NGFF(M.2) Key A/E Adapter For Mac OS and Hackintosh"
no kext and it works under bios, out of the box
Sleep&wake
Sound card and HDMI
Extensions folder to /Library/Extensions/ with KextBeast
Hey you had helped me a while back get HDMI audio working. I haven't really done anything to my system and iMessage eventually started working, but HDMI audio disappeared again, and I am not really sure why since I haven't done anything to my plist or kexts since. I am wondering if you have any ideas on where to start, since the system is running really well with this exception and I don't want to break anything that is currently working.

Thanks,

Hi, send me your EFI and /Library/Extensions/ folder and the graphics card that you have.
Send me too IORegistry file and I try to help you

Attachments

• IORegistryExplorer.zip
    267.6 KB · Views: 81
Hi, send me your EFI and /Library/Extensions/ folder and the graphics card that you have.
Graphics are integrated, requested files attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 2.51.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 2.51.39 PM.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 160
  • EFI.zip
    23.8 MB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back