Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS!] ASUS z97-PRO(Wi-fi ac) - Core i7-4790k - EVGA GTX 760

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USB 3 port works even if you keep it plugged with some external HDD...and then wake up the system?

EDIT: BTW, could you share your full multibeast configs?

My audio worked on 10.10.0 (as long as I used appleHDAReset when waking from sleep).

Now I upgraded to 10.10.1 and it apparently broke my audio :(.

I don't see anything in System Preferences>Sound and in Audio MIDI Setup, and rebooting/resettingHDA doesn't help.

Anyone with the same problem or a fix suggestion?

EDIT:
Just saw from the 10.10.1 update post:
This update will replace your audio drivers.

• If using Chimera/MultiBeast you will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot

You have to reload your audio driver using MultiBeast for Yosemite v7.1.1+ after an update. See my post here for more information.

Hey Guys! I Cannot get onboard WIFI work on 5Ghz band. I followed instructions on this topic but was able to get my WIFI working only on 2.4 Ghz. Please help me enable 5Ghz mode. I would really appreciate if someone would respond and post some links.
I have ASUS z97-PRO(Wi-fi ac), Yosemite 10.10.1.

Thank you

@Asmo2010

Download bcm4352.kext (Toleda wifi download: airport_kext_enabler/bcm4532.kext) and wireless_half-mini-brcm4360-90_patch.command

takesthewheel,
I noticed that you are editing on premiere and aftereffects with this system.
1) are you using CC?
2) there are no notes I can see about enabling CUDA, have you been successful with this?

Hi there thanks for the guide it has helped get me up and running although I used clover to get iMessage and FaceTime working. Have you upgraded to yosemite as of yet as that is what I installed and the only thing I can't get working is handoff and was wondering if you had any success with getting it to work.

Thanks

Matt

Hello. I tried to message you but I don't have enough posts yet. I tried following your guide but I have failed. I have the same motherboard as you, and a similar GPU.

I'm having trouble loading OSX Mavericks. At 17minutes I get the "install Failed" message.
At Chimera Boot Screen I entered these boot flags -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes Darkwake=0 PCIRootUID=0
And other combinations and still no go. I followed your directions of Configure Bios settings so I don't think that is the problem.

I also tried to boot Yosemite and that didn't work. I took my GPU out and tried to run with integrated graphics. I don't want to but at this point I'm thinking I will try to iboot with snow Leopard.
If anyone has any tips that would be great. Thank you.

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator:
Per the tonymacx86 Rules & Policies:
  • Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back