1. 0
[SOLVED|Stuck on Apple Logo- safe mode not possible

Hi all!

first of all, here are my specs:

ga-z87x-ud5 th
i7 4770K
32 gb corsair 1600
Samsung Evo84 (120gb ssd)

I was using Mavericks on this built before. I wanted to make a fresh install, because my OS frequently froze and I had some troubles with my WIFI (wifi beeing fast on windows but extremely slow on mavericks)
The problem is, that i cannot get past the apple logo. The spinning wheel is spinning forever. I cant even boot in safe mode!
i added my verbose log.

i hope you guys can help me, because it is extremely frustrating to encounter this problem tho it actually worked once...

EDIT: i forgot to mention that i have installed mavericks several times with unibeast- everytime leading to the apple logo and no more.
I also changed my bios settings to optimised defaults, vt-d is enabled but greyed out, so i cant change that.

EDIT/ SOLUTION: Ok, my problem is solved. Seems like my unibeast bootstick was broken. After I configured a new bootstick I was able to make a clean installation without that booting error.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 130
Hi all!

first of all, here are my specs:

ga-z87x-ud5 th
i7 4770K
32 gb corsair 1600
Samsung Evo84 (120gb ssd)

I was using Mavericks on this built before. I wanted to make a fresh install, because my OS frequently froze and I had some troubles with my WIFI (wifi beeing fast on windows but extremely slow on mavericks)
The problem is, that i cannot get past the apple logo. The spinning wheel is spinning forever. I cant even boot in safe mode!
i added my verbose log.

i hope you guys can help me, because it is extremely frustrating to encounter this problem tho it actually worked once...

Connect your monitor to your onboard connector for the duration of the install - VGA is not supported.

Set your BIOS to Optimised Defaults then disable VT-d

Boot with -v -x maxmem=4096

Post a picture of the screen when (if) it stops

Good Luck

My monitor is plugged in to my. GTX 770 with hdmi

I have set my bios settings to optimised setting by clicking f7.
my vt-d option is enabled but greyed out, so i cant change that...

i booted with the flags but i still cant get further... See attached image

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    906.7 KB · Views: 110
See post #2

Hey p1lgrim

thx for your suggestion but they didnt work. I still get stuck at the same point.
I noticed something else:

my chemra bootloader looks different? There is no graphical interface, just command lines. I attached a screenshot from my bootloader. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    947.6 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back