Intel HD Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys, this is my first time trying to install OS X on a PC and I'm having major troubles, like the title says I'm stuck with the spinning circle and logo. I'm using UniBeast and planning on dual booting OS X and windows 7. Anyways here are my specs.

Mobo: Dell A04
GPU: Intel HD Graphics
CPU: Intel i3 M350
HDD: 500GB 7200rpm (don't remember company and specifics)
RAM: 4GB of generic dell crap

So yeah that is my build
(FYI, if you are wondering why I have a crappy build that is low end, it is because I'm 13 and can't get a job yet..)
I appreciate any help I can get, thanks guys

EDIT:
I accidently posted this in the Mavericks section, meant to put it into Mountain Lion, my bad...

When you boot from the CD or USB, type -v at the chimera menu, this will show you where it stops, probably be at at line with Bluetooth in it.

I have a Dell laptop with the same Intel HD graphics, and I had to remove the ATI and NVidia video kexts from the usb (they will be hidden so need to show hidden files - I did a Google search) to get to the installer. After I removed the kexts the install went fine. Now I am trying to figure out how to get QE/CI to work.

I'm a little confused on how to find the kexts and stuff. Should I just post a photo of where it stops when I load into -v ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back