Contribute
Register

Stuck at post-installation boot failed to load ACPIEC kext, Sabertooth P67 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks so much for you help! I installed the patched driver, rebooted, and still after multiple tries, get the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement error. Thoughts? And what do you mean by deleting default selections?

I meant deselection of the default selection on MultiBeast.

Install "Drivers > Misc > NullCPUPowerManagement" from MultiBeast and check the booting.

Most recent verbose output, after installing the AppleCPU patch and then the Null patch, still experiencing the same output. I'm stumped.
Photo Jun 02, 12 03 30 AM.jpg

Most recent verbose output, after installing the AppleCPU patch and then the Null patch, still experiencing the same output. I'm stumped.
View attachment 139608

Change the system definition from Mac Pro 3,1 to iMac 13,1 using MultiBeast.

On to the next error, Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport. I did some research and tried single user booting and entering:
mount -uw/
cd /System/Library/Extensions
mkdir intel_back
mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
touch ../ExtensionsReboot -v

to no avail. Still getting same error.

On to the next error, Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport. I did some research

Boot with flag "nv_disable=1 -f"

tried single user booting and entering:
mount -uw/
cd /System/Library/Extensions
mkdir intel_back
mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
touch ../ExtensionsReboot -v

to no avail. Still getting same error.

Unnecessary steps.

Booted with following flags, worked once, froze at login screen. Tried again, same error of Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport.

Booted with following flags, worked once, froze at login screen. Tried again, same error of Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport.

Post a clear photo of the entire frozen screen after booting with "nv_disable=1 -f"

both verbose and the frozen login screen the rare time it bootedPhoto Jun 05, 9 48 10 AM.jpgPhoto Jun 05, 9 06 53 AM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back