Contribute
Register

Stuck at post-installation boot failed to load ACPIEC kext, Sabertooth P67 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Sabertooth P67
CPU
3.3 Ghz i5 2550k
Graphics
GeForce GTX 750ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello! Believe me I've scoured the internet for this same error, but all similar problems happen after installation. After installing with Multibeast (newest version), and trying to reboot through multibeast to my new Yosemite HD I get a consistent error of "failed to load kext .com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC, the same occurs if I try to boot back into installation to my USB. Thanks for all the help!

Photo May 26, 1 20 13 PM.jpg

Hello! Believe me I've scoured the internet for this same error, but all similar problems happen after installation. After installing with Multibeast (newest version), and trying to reboot through multibeast to my new Yosemite HD I get a consistent error of "failed to load kext .com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC, the same occurs if I try to boot back into installation to my USB. Thanks for all the help!

View attachment 138868

Looks like a graphics issue to me but who can tell without your specs ?

Please read the Rules :

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks in anticipation.

Apologies, just signed up here. I did what I could to my profile but here's a full review.

Intel i5 2550k
ASUS Sabertooth P67
16 gb Vengence RAM
GeForce GTX 750ti
Was Windows7 hoping for Yosemite

Apologies, just signed up here. I did what I could to my profile but here's a full review.

Intel i5 2550k
ASUS Sabertooth P67
16 gb Vengence RAM
GeForce GTX 750ti
Was Windows7 hoping for Yosemite

It needs to be in your profile so that potential helpers don't have to scroll through your posts just to see what you have.

Where it says System - Put your motherboard details - ASUS Sabertooth P67

How are you connected to your monitor ?
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.

There is no native support for the GTX 750ti so boot with nv_disable=1

After installation of the operating system you should install the web drivers.

Connected through DVI, tried nv disable and it worked, thanks so much for your patience and time!

The latest problem is as follows. After booting into Yosemite for the first time, I ran multibeast with all the basics and restarted and am stuck on the gray apple screen (trying with and without nv_disable), after running in verbose mode, here's my output.Photo May 26, 5 35 34 PM.jpg

The latest problem is as follows. After booting into Yosemite for the first time, I ran multibeast with all the basics and restarted and am stuck on the gray apple screen (trying with and without nv_disable), after running in verbose mode, here's my output.View attachment 138885

What are the options you had selected on MultiBeast??

I selected only the Audio, Graphics, and Networks that applied to me. Also selected the 1080p option in customize. Here's what the verbose gets me.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement sound familiar?Photo May 26, 10 24 23 PM.jpg

I selected only the Audio, Graphics, and Networks that applied to me. Also selected the 1080p option in customize.

Have deleted the default selections??

Here's what the verbose gets me.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement sound familiar?View attachment 138892

Boot in safe mode or boot with USB and install "Drivers > System > Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement > OS X 10.9.0" from MultiBeast.

Reboot and check the booting.

Hey thanks so much for you help! I installed the patched driver, rebooted, and still after multiple tries, get the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement error. Thoughts? And what do you mean by deleting default selections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back