Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck at End randomseed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting how you finally solved the issue.

Unibeast method also uses two portions on a 8-16 GB Flash disk like the Create Instal Media Method using Terminal.

In both methods, Partition and Format are made using Disk Utility.

The initial 200MB is set aside for EFI and Formatted in FAT32 where CLOVER is installed and the remaining is formatted in macOS Extended (Journaled) and the Partition Scheme is GUID .
The EFI Partition is Hidden immediately it is created and you cannot see that unless it is mounted. [RehabMan uses a manual method using Terminal and is slightly different where the EFI Partition is Not Hidden]

In Unibeast method, once the USB Installation is complete, the EFI is auto mounted on the desktop and you can actually open and edit it as needed.

Once the USB Installer is injected or the system is rebooted, EFI will disappear and the only way to see that again is by mounting with a tool like EFI Mounter V3 , Clover Configurator or Terminal commands.

To help others with the same hardware you may upload your EFI Folder as zipped and the BIOS screen shots used to boot the disk.

What are the WiFI and BT you have on your System?
I don't think they have Intel Chip.

Since you have resolved the Installation problems you can Prefix the POST TITLE as SOLVED

You may start a separate topic for iMessage troubleshoot in Post Install Forum to get faster help.

I have a Fenvi FT T919 wifi card (BCM94360)
And yes i think i will make a short toturial how to install Mojave on this hardware, and I will attach my efi folder and pictures of the bios settings

Here is my final EFI folder

Attachments

• EFI HPZ220.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 409
Here is my final EFI folder

Congrats ::clap:

This will be the first of its kind for an EFI for HP Z220+i7 3700 and Intel HD 4000 on successful macOSMojave 10.14.5.
I hope the Forum will pin your final illustrated Tutorial and Supporting files like EFI and BIOS Images for those finding your Successful Mojave on search.

i will make the tutorial this weekend, and i am planning to add a RX-470 but i will make the tutorial for the HD4000

by the way, i paid 75 euro's for this pc :)

i will make the tutorial this weekend, and i am planning to add a RX-470 but i will make the tutorial for the HD4000

by the way, i paid 75 euro's for this pc :)
$ 85 for a Hackintosh Hardware?
Does that include your Fenvi FT T919 wifi card (BCM94360) too?
Considering the grey cells used , grey hair gained and sleep lost, it must be worth $1500!!!:lol:

$ 85 for a Hackintosh Hardware?
Does that include your Fenvi FT T919 wifi card (BCM94360) too?
Considering the grey cells used , grey hair gained and sleep lost, it must be worth $1500!!!:lol:

In had to buy the wifi card on AliExpress for around 40 Euro's. (My goal is to get a rx 470 / rx 480 for 85 euro's, than you have a 200 euro's budget / editting rig )

Haha it is worth at least that :)

But thanks for the help, much appreciated, great community on this site

i posted the guide !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back