Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck at End randomseed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with everything unplugged that is not nessacary to boot the installer i still get error Error loading kernel cache 0x9....
So now i am stuck at kernel cache

Attachments

• IMG_20190630_221638.jpg
    IMG_20190630_221638.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 115
So with everything unplugged that is not nessacary to boot the installer i still get error Error loading kernel cache 0x9....
So now i am stuck at kernel cache
  • If you want to try as replacement 2 folders to your CLOVER ( CLOVER/drivers64 and CLOVER/drivers64UEFI) as a test, I am uploading zipped versions.
  • No guarantee it is going to work.
    • Keep a copy of your Current CLOVER to an external drive to revert in case this does not help.

Attachments

• drivers64.zip
    78.9 KB · Views: 122
  • drivers64UEFI.zip
    210.5 KB · Views: 151
  • If you want to try as replacement 2 folders to your CLOVER ( CLOVER/drivers64 and CLOVER/drivers64UEFI) as a test, I am uploading zipped versions.
    • Keep a copy of your Current CLOVER to an external drive to revert in case this does not help.
I will give it a try tomorrow

This computer is a mystery......

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_195117.jpg
    IMG_20190701_195117.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 191
not reading through 4 pages but that message.. add this to boot arguments:
-f UseKernelCache=No
it did not work with my old driver64 and uefi64 folder, but i will give it a try again

not reading through 4 pages but that message.. add this to boot arguments:
-f UseKernelCache=No

This is with the driver folders of cmn699, but my own driver folders will give the same result

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_210659.jpg
    IMG_20190701_210659.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20190701_210720.jpg
    IMG_20190701_210720.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 123
I got it to work in the most simple way ever, tonight i will write down what i did to get it to work

Attachments

• IMG_20190702_193913.jpg
    IMG_20190702_193913.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 155
So after all this help and troubleshooting from you guy's i was shure that there was something wrong with my installer usb. The usb i created was created with terminal, i made 2 partitions on my usb.
So i tried making a unibeast boot usb and when i tried to boot it, it still hung on end randomseed, but after 10 seconds it continued with booting straight to the installer......

Now everything works, wifi, bleutooth, sound (still need to fix iMessage)

So i don't know what was going on with my other boot usb but it i am glad it works now....

What should i do with this thread, mark it as solved or not ?

Attachments

• IMG_20190704_063049_976.jpg
    IMG_20190704_063049_976.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 142
So after all this help and troubleshooting from you guy's i was shure that there was something wrong with my installer usb. The usb i created was created with terminal, i made 2 partitions on my usb.
So i tried making a unibeast boot usb and when i tried to boot it, it still hung on end randomseed, but after 10 seconds it continued with booting straight to the installer......

Now everything works, wifi, bleutooth, sound (still need to fix iMessage)

So i don't know what was going on with my other boot usb but it i am glad it works now....

What should i do with this thread, mark it as solved or not ?
Thank you for posting how you finally solved the issue.

Unibeast method also uses two portions on a 8-16 GB Flash disk like the Create Instal Media Method using Terminal.

In both methods, Partition and Format are made using Disk Utility.

The initial 200MB is set aside for EFI and Formatted in FAT32 where CLOVER is installed and the remaining is formatted in macOS Extended (Journaled) and the Partition Scheme is GUID .
The EFI Partition is Hidden immediately it is created and you cannot see that unless it is mounted. [RehabMan uses a manual method using Terminal and is slightly different where the EFI Partition is Not Hidden]

In Unibeast method, once the USB Installation is complete, the EFI is auto mounted on the desktop and you can actually open and edit it as needed.

Once the USB Installer is injected or the system is rebooted, EFI will disappear and the only way to see that again is by mounting with a tool like EFI Mounter V3 , Clover Configurator or Terminal commands.

To help others with the same hardware you may upload your EFI Folder as zipped and the BIOS screen shots used to boot the disk.

What are the WiFI and BT you have on your System?
I don't think they have Intel Chip.

Since you have resolved the Installation problems you can Prefix the POST TITLE as SOLVED

You may start a separate topic for iMessage troubleshoot in Post Install Forum to get faster help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back