Contribute
Register

Stork's Gene Build > ASUS MAXIMUS VIII GENE Z170 - i5-6600K - MSI Vega 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i tried this driver and me to is in the first pcie ! iam out of ideas ! gtx 970 in the 100 series mobo doesnt work !

yes i tried this driver and me to is in the first pcie ! iam out of ideas ! gtx 970 in the 100 series mobo doesnt work !

I'll ask a retarded question. What version of OSX did u install? I took the one from App store 10.11.2. What sort of error do u have? You cant install drivers or what? Give more detail of what is happening.

I'll ask a retarded question. What version of OSX did u install? I took the one from App store 10.11.2. What sort of error do u have? You cant install drivers or what? Give more detail of what is happening.

i tried el capitan 10.1.1 fresh instal and when i boot up with verbos mode and nvidia web driver with boot flag nada_drv=1it moves fast i can only see the first word of the last line its begin with ntfs then the display goes to sleep mode after black screen appears so the only way i can get to desktop is when i use boot flag nv_disable=1 so i deleted the nvidia web drive and update mac to 10,11,2 and installed nvidia driver for the 10,11,2 and tried it and still the same problem so after trying patching kext and other solution a find in the web i decided to redownload the mac 10,11,2 el capitan from app store and do a fresh instal again with stork config and.... but i get no luck still the same without nv_disable=1 a get a black screen and display save mode :/ and i installed the drivers just fine everything works audio network....

finally i solved it thank you for reply :D

you know it would be nice to share how you resolved the issue.

you know it would be nice to share how you resolved the issue.

sorry for my bad English :p

the gtx 970 g1 is tricky card was stuck at this problem and the black screen one i tried every solution i find in the web for 8 days the only thing that get it done is to remove the gpu and use the intel 530 graphic and then do a fresh install of mac after a get to the desktop i installed the nvidia web driver and restart and enter the bios and disable the intel graphic and shut down the computer put the gtx 970 gnu back and turn on the computer and make sure that there is nvda_drv=1 is there and it should boot up if it doesn't work report back

ps, make sure when you boot first time to remove any boot flag

IF ANY ONE HAVE PROBLEM IN ASUS VIII HERO OR RANGER I AM GLAD TO HELP

Thank you Hamzaniko

Hi,

i need your help. I booted with nv_disable=1 then first get Apple but after 2 minutes i get as an Logo. I booted with the Nvidia graphics card(GTX 960 2gb using hmdi port 1080p display).
20160108_010036.jpg

my system;
Maximus VIII Gene
i5 6600k
8 Gb (2x4) DDR4 2400

sory for my bad English

what should I do? thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back