Contribute
Register

Stork's Gene Build > ASUS MAXIMUS VIII GENE Z170 - i5-6600K - MSI Vega 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Stork,

My system boot very slow. From the clover boatloader it takes about 45 seconds. And in my config.plist there is more inputs than yours. For example <key>Fixes</key> and i use a 250 GB samsung eve 850 only for Hackintosh.

i add my config.plist on attachments. Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 232
Hi Stork,

My system boot very slow. From the clover boatloader it takes about 45 seconds. And in my config.plist there is more inputs than yours. For example <key>Fixes</key> and i use a 250 GB samsung eve 850 only for Hackintosh.

i add my config.plist on attachments. Thanks in advance :thumbup:
Did you use the UniBeast and MultiBeast method > http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html? If so, where did your additional config.plist other inputs come from?

If you didn't use the UniBeast/MultiBeast method, how did you install your system?

Updated to El Capitan 10.11.3 without any problems. Although I don't have the latest NVIDIA web drivers installed, but El Cappy is working on the OS Drivers but without acceleration. I could install the 10.11.3 Beta Web drivers, but, surprisingly, I can do most of my work without them for now. I'll install them when they come out in about 24-48 hours.

Bios Version 1402 is out :thumbup:

Yep! I just saw it earlier and decided it would be good to install over coffee in the morning. :D

:lol:Yes, that would be nice. I have already installed. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back