Contribute
Register

Stork's Gene Build > ASUS MAXIMUS VIII GENE Z170 - i5-6600K - MSI Vega 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
in Bios --> [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]IOAPIC 24-119 --> disable[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]if don't work then create ur USB with IOAPIC fix[/FONT] http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/179221-skylake-starter-guide.html
Thanks for the BIOS reminder. Initially, I couldn't find it in the 1202 BIOS, but the 1302 has the IOAPIC option, and I noted to disable it in the OP.

As for the IOAPIC Fix in the config.plist with Pike's recommended change, IIRC MultiBeast does this for you when you choose the Quick Start > UEFI Boot Mode. If not, you should add this config.plist entry.

Thanks for the BIOS reminder. Initially, I couldn't find it in the 1202 BIOS, but the 1302 has the IOAPIC option, and I noted to disable it in the OP.

As for the IOAPIC Fix in the config.plist with Pike's recommended change, IIRC MultiBeast does this for you when you choose the Quick Start > UEFI Boot Mode. If not, you should add this config.plist entry.

:thumbup: Thanks

Do u use a USB 2.0 or 3.0 ?

i use a 32GB USB3.0 Stick

testet on internal USB2 port and mainboard USB3 Port
now im testing with a new usb build but not successful :(
so i will test a 88GB USB2.0 Stick ...:crazy:

my Steps on a Macbook

put usb on it
format it with the DiskUtility as GUID Mac OS X Journaled
lastest El Capitan Version from AppStore
Make Install Stick with MultiBeast (latest Version) UEFI , EL Capitan
edit Clover cfg with bootflag nv_disable=1
put the NVME driver to Clover.../kext/10.11

do all bios steps like the first post

booting 80% then crossed circle :thumbdown:

my Steps on a Macbook

put usb on it
format it with the DiskUtility as GUID Mac OS X Journaled
lastest El Capitan Version from AppStore
edit Clover cfg with bootflag nv_disable=1
put the NVME driver to Clover.../kext/10.11

do all bios steps like the first post

booting 80% then crossed circle :thumbdown:

in boot menu select Options and write in Boot Args: dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0 nv_disable=1 -v then boot it.

You mean UniBeast (I hope).

in boot menu select Options and write in Boot Args: dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0 nv_disable=1 -v then boot it.
dart=0 is already there. kdext-dev-mode=1 is only needed for Yosemite (not El Capitan). rootless=0 was only needed in the early beta releases. So, just add nv_disable=1 if you're graphics card that is a nVidia Maxwell chipset graphics card.

You mean UniBeast (I hope).

dart=0 is already there. kdext-dev-mode=1 is only needed for Yosemite (not El Capitan). rootless=0 was only needed in the early beta releases. So, just add nv_disable=1 if you're graphics card that is a nVidia Maxwell chipset graphics card.

yes it means UniBeast ;-)
i tested it with these flags in verbose mode
the crossed circle few seconds after the bluetooth fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back