Something went wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo B590HD (20208)
CPU
i5-3230M 2.6GHz / Intel HM77
Graphics
Intel 4000HD, HP x22LED as primary (FullHD, HDMI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I've just press Install button in Mac App store (Secure update) and after reboot saw this picture. Can you help me guys?

photo20180_2667413_30043057.png

I've just press Install button in Mac App store (Secure update) and after reboot saw this picture. Can you help me guys?

photo20180_2667413_30043057.png

Your Lilu.kext is too old.
Install latest version.

Your Lilu.kext is too old.
Install latest version.

Thanks! Where i'll can get one and how to install if the system won't to boot?

Ok, i've found something here: https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases

This is it? This is what i've need?

Could you tell me, please, where i can find commands for Terminal to install this file?

Ok, i've found something here: https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases

This is it? This is what i've need?

Yes.
The vit9696 github site is the Lilu.kext author's site.

Could you tell me, please, where i can find commands for Terminal to install this file?

For example, assuming the USB that contains the kext is named 'USB', your system volume is named 'macOS', and you originally installed the kext properly (to /L/E):
Code:
cp -R /Volumes/USB/Lilu.kext /Volumes/macOS/Library/Extensions

Note also you can probably boot your system with kernel flag -luluoff, perhaps needing invalid ig-platform-id (for the case Lilu/IntelGraphicsFixup is required when using proper graphics kexts). Then you can fix your old kext situation, then reboot normally once fixed.

Last edited:
My disk name is "Macintosh HD" and terminal doesn't see "HD" and think the name is only "Macintosh" and answers me "No such file or directory"

Attachments

• IMAG0195.jpg
    IMAG0195.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 134
My disk name is "Macintosh HD" and terminal doesn't see "HD" and think the name is only "Macintosh" and answers me "No such file or directory"

PICNIC = Problem in chair, not in computer.

Basic Terminal/bash user error: You failed to put quotes around the path with spaces in it...

eg.
Code:
cp -R /Volumes/Install/Lilu.kext /Volumes/"Macintosh HD"/Library/Extensions

Note: You should probably verify that you actually installed Lilu.kext to /Library/Extensions. Not sure which one gets used if you have two separate versions,... one in /System/Library/Extensions, and another in /Library/Extensions. Also, you should check your EFI/Clover/kexts (on the EFI partition).

Now I've used quotes and command worked well but after reboot nothing changed. Crash is still there.

Now I've used quotes and command worked well but after reboot nothing changed. Crash is still there.

You probably have the old Lilu.kext installed somewhere other than /Library/Extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back