Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z270x ud5
CPU
I7 7700k
Graphics
Gtx 1060
HELP ME Please !

Running Sierra and it worked for months and now it doesn't. Stuck on apple logo and partial load bar. See attached pictures of error. I have removed all usb devices and tried some other solutions from other threads but no luck.

Gtx 1060
I7 7700k
Z270x ud5

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20180209_174933.jpg
    20180209_174933.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 78
Update your Lilu.kext.
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext should not be required with a correctly configured Clover.

Update your Lilu.kext.
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext should not be required with a correctly configured Clover.
Thanks for the reply! First off I'm a noob. I clicked the link and it says to install in in library/extensions. Can you clarify a bit more? I downloaded the file but the read me wasn't too helpful.

First off I'm a noob.
Really ?
Running Sierra and it worked for months and now it doesn't.

I clicked the link and it says to install in in library/extensions. Can you clarify a bit more? I downloaded the file but the read me wasn't too helpful.
How did you install it originally ?

Try booting with -liluoff.
If successful then download Lilu.kext, copy to the desktop and install to /Library/Extensions with KextBeast.

Really ?

How did you install it originally ?

Try booting with -liluoff.
If successful then download Lilu.kext, copy to the desktop and install to /Library/Extensions with KextBeast.

When you say how did I install this orignally how specific do you want me to get? I had to follow a few guides becsuse I couldn't get all my drivers working after the initial install.

Also booting with - liluoff did not work for me. (unless I'm doing it wrong which is possible)

Attachments

• 20180211_005226.jpg
    20180211_005226.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 70
When you say how did I install this orignally how specific do you want me to get? I had to follow a few guides becsuse I couldn't get all my drivers working after the initial install.
It was a rhetorical question.
You asked me how to install Lilu.kext when clearly you had managed to install it previously.

Also booting with - liluoff did not work for me. (unless I'm doing it wrong which is possible)
Have you tried safe mode ?

Solved - looked up the code and it was related to thunderbolt drivers. Reinstalled drivers from gigabyte website. No more updates for me.

May I suggest you get a backup hard drive and clone it so that it's bootable, then test it. Keep it in reserve for moments like this where you are stuck. You can even use the backup drive to test out updates on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back