Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Stucked on Gigabyte logo screen (Serious Problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z97-HD3-Clover
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys
I had some problems with the new El Capitan update. I could boot the system on safe mode, but now suddenly I can not even reach the bios configurator, I am stucked on the Gigabyte logo and I seriously do not know anything to do.
I have tried removing the Nvidia graphic card and the second RAM stick so I am currently trying to boot with Intel graphics and 8 gb of RAM.:banghead::banghead:

Stucked on Gigabyte logo screen (Serious Problem)

I have tried with another mouse and keyboard and still the same problem. I only have connected to my computer the keyboard and mouse usb and a DVI input from my screen

Sounds like a BIOS corruption issue. I would try to remove the CMOS battery from the board, replacing it after a minute, and allowing the BIOS to reset itself to fail safe settings. If this works you'll get past the Gigabyte logo and will just need to set up your BIOS again for proper Hackintosh booting.

This has happened to me! I nearly had a heart attack. If your board has a dual bios feature, just flip the switch, or just take out the battery located on the motherboard.

Also, I don't know if this will work, and if this is completely true, but you might want to remove any USB devices before trying to boot again.

Hope this helps! :D And don't worry, you didn't brick or break you motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back