1. iOS
Hello,

i have the following System:
- i5 6400
- Asrock H110M-DGS/D3
- 2x 4GB 10600MHz DDR3 - RAM
- No graphics card. Using onboard
- OCZ Vertex 4 120GB SSD

Clovers Product information are set to iMac14,2 version 1.0 and a serial number, basicly the prefilled information.

I created the bootstick with uni-beast. That worked so far.

I plugged the usb stick into the usb port and booted into clover. I made sure the graphics was set to intel and added the boot option -v .

So far so good. I start the setup then.
The SMC is ok. Already after that a error message appears:

"
ACPI Error: [PGRT] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND (20140828/psargs-1d1)
ACPI Error: Methods parse/execution failed [\_GPE._L6F] (Node ffffff8027ceaf10), AE_NOT_FOUND (20140828/psparse-270)
"

See attachment for the full verbose boot log.

I've searched for that error but had no such luck for finding something usefull.

Any advice what i can do here?

- Marcel

@deltacore, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@deltacore, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

Hey BreBo,

thanks for pointing that out, must have missed that. Sorry for that. I updated my profile accordingly.

-Marcel

@BreBo
Now i figured out the error. It was a combination of a faulty bios (was marked as stable on the mainboard site, used a beta for now) and ssd. I got the error even when i booted a linux live stick and that was strange.

Never the less, now i need to get around the freeze after about 4-5 seconds into the boot process. But thats another story.
I can't find the option to remove the thread.
Can you close it or tell how to do it?

Thank you o/

- Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back