Contribute
Register

[Solved] Shutdown in the while booting Sierra installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Skylake H170N-WIFI
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-6700
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 530
I can't seam to boot the installer.

I'm following this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-el-capitan-on-the-skylake-h170n-wifi.178197/

I have a really similar build:
- Skylake H170N-WIFI
- Core i7-6700
- 16gb RAM
- M.2 SSD 960 Evo

I followed the guide step by step with the only difference of using mac os sierra.

I'm now getting to this error message and then the computer will shut down.

DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode: 8877652

There are also a few more messages that I was able to capture with my slow-mo camera in my phone. They appear on screen for what seams to be a frame and I can't really read them.

abemkvV.png

I tried a bunch of different flags and they all result in the same behavior. ( I have also tried connecting my GTX770 and I got the same behavior.)

Not sure what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated :)

Edit: title is ****ed.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 125
I'm now getting to this error message and then the computer will shut down.

DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode: 8877652

That part is normal - You can disregard it.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

That part is normal - You can disregard it.
Can be solved by renaming Device (HECI) to Device (IMEI)
Source: https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/os-x-10-11-4-wants-imei-not-heci/

Rename HECI->IMEI in ACPI (via config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches).
acpi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back