Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My Hackintosh was working just fine until i decided i wanted to install HWMonitor on my Sierra HD.
After I installed HWMonitor, i couldn't boot into my MacOS Sierra Partition. The OS would seem to load until i get a Kernel Panic Message:
View media item 189062
I tried to find the GPUDrivers.kext in SLE but could not find any, not even FakeSMC.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance
TheBiteInTheApple

My Hackintosh was working just fine until i decided i wanted to install HWMonitor on my Sierra HD.
After I installed HWMonitor in the SSDT-Tab, i couldn't boot into my MacOS Sierra Partition. The OS would seem to load until i get a Kernel Panic Message:

I tried to find the GPUDrivers.kext in SLE but could not find any, not even FakeSMC.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

When you install kexts with MultiBeast it tells you where they are being installed and it is not SLE.

Plugins.png

Boot in safe mode and remove the offending file.

When you install kexts with MultiBeast it tells you where they are being installed and it is not SLE.
Boot in safe mode and remove the offending file.

Thx P1LGR1M! Working again like a charm.

I should have read the MultiBeast Changelog:
NOTE:
The FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in FakeSMC Plugins v6.25-332-gf3a8525c.1758 is NOT COMPATIBLE with NVIDIA Pascal Video Cards.
If you do not delete it from /Library/Extensions your system will kernel panic on boot.

Thx P1LGR1M! Working again like a charm.

I should have read the MultiBeast Changelog:
NOTE:
The FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in FakeSMC Plugins v6.25-332-gf3a8525c.1758 is NOT COMPATIBLE with NVIDIA Pascal Video Cards.
If you do not delete it from /Library/Extensions your system will kernel panic on boot.

how to delete the files? i cant boot into safe mode too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back