Contribute
Register

[solved] Issue with RealtekRTL8100.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for late reply i was busy... issue is realtekrtl8100.kext and working properly because there are bug in it. here is fixed kext i attched it below check it and see if it solve your problem

Hi !

Sorry i havn't see your response !
Ok i will try this kext tonight and come back for tell you !
Thank's !

SMBIOS truncation is obvious (look at your ioreg, note "MacBookPro13," instead of "MacBookPro13,1").
You need to set config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/DellSMBIOSPatch=true

There seems to be no HDA device on the PCIe bus. Maybe you disabled it in BIOS.
(you forgot to press F2, so impossible to verify via Clover bootlog list of PCIe devices).

No files in ACPI/origin either (you forgot to press F4).

Ok, here my rapport updated..

I have checked DellSMBIOSPatch in Clover Configurator.

Should I change my SMBIOS for a MacBookPro13 ?

For information, I have sound now but in the headphone the sound is distorted..

EDIT: you can delete my previous post ( 40 ), i havn't quoted you @RehabMan and i was not sure that you will see it ! ^^

Attachments

• debug_31600.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 106

I think you mean "report".
Nothing attached.

I have checked DellSMBIOSPatch in Clover Configurator.

Should I change my SMBIOS for a MacBookPro13 ?

For information, I have sound now but in the headphone the sound is distorted..

EDIT: you can delete my previous post ( 40 ), i havn't quoted you @RehabMan and i was not sure that you will see it ! ^^

ALC255 requires a special SSDT for CodecCommander. Refer to the *.dsl files in the CodecCommander repo.
Don't forget to also install CodecCommander.

Your SMBIOS is already MacBookPro13,1.

I think you mean "report".
Nothing attached.

ALC255 requires a special SSDT for CodecCommander. Refer to the *.dsl files in the CodecCommander repo.
Don't forget to also install CodecCommander.

Your SMBIOS is already MacBookPro13,1.

Yes ! Sorry ! ^^
Here my report updated now !

I use AppleALC.kext for sound and not AppleHDA, CodecCommander does it work with this method ?

Attachments

• debug_31600.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
My issue with RealteckRTL8100.kext are fixed with the modified kext of satyamp and codeccommander for work after sleep !
Big thanks to you satyamp and RehabMan ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now I must fix the sound !
I have readed the .dsl file of the CodecCommander repo ( SSDT-AppleALC ) but don't know how to applicate it...:roll2:

My issue with RealteckRTL8100.kext are fixed with the modified kext of satyamp and codeccommander for work after sleep !

Now I must fix the sound !
I have readed the .dsl file of the CodecCommander repo ( SSDT-AppleALC ) but don't know how to applicate it...:roll2:

The content in SSDT-AppleALC.dsl is just to demonstrate how to disable CodecCommander features that sometimes conflict with AppleALC.
Since your codec requires as custom SSDT, you may need to merge the two.

The content in SSDT-AppleALC.dsl is just to demonstrate how to disable CodecCommander features that sometimes conflict with AppleALC.
Since your codec requires as custom SSDT, you may need to merge the two.

I don't think that my codec need DSDT to work, after installing CodecCommander into /L/E I do not have distorted sound into headphone, it work fine now !
Just one little thing, I must unplug / plug my jack cable after sleep to recover sound over headphone but otherwise it work properly ! ^^

I don't think that my codec need DSDT to work, after installing CodecCommander into /L/E I do not have distorted sound into headphone, it work fine now !

It is because there is a default configuration for ALC255 in CodecCommander Info.plist.
Note: DSDT not the same as CodecCommander SSDT.

that's great @RehabMan i think you should add that kext to your bitbucket so people dont need to find anywhere else.

that's great @RehabMan i think you should add that kext to your bitbucket so people dont need to find anywhere else.

I have no build of RealtekRTL8100.kext.
And I would never place only a prebuilt kext on my github/bitbucket.
For anything to be on my bitbucket, it must have the source code that produces it.

If the fix is authorized by Mieze, I'm sure she has already provided an official build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back