Contribute
Register

[solved] Issue with RealtekRTL8100.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is because there is a default configuration for ALC255 in CodecCommander Info.plist.
Note: DSDT not the same as CodecCommander SSDT.

Yes ! sorry i was wrong !

And now i have fixed my sound issues to delete AppleALC.kext and use AppleHDA method + CodecCommander ! It work perfectly for the moment ( headphone ans sleep ) ! :thumbup:

Yes ! sorry i was wrong !

And now i have fixed my sound issues to delete AppleALC.kext and use AppleHDA method + CodecCommander ! It work perfectly for the moment ( headphone ans sleep ) ! :thumbup:

Off-topic, but I think this thread can be marked solved.

Sorry for late reply i was busy... issue is realtekrtl8100.kext and working properly because there are bug in it. here is fixed kext i attched it below check it and see if it solve your problem
Hey bro! i installed this kext..and it solved the problem of reconnection but now i have a problem that..my internet does not connect( i cannot surf or even open google home page ) if this kext is installed however it always shows the ip address and all the information that is shown in the network section in system settings.
tried reverting to the previous kext worked..and internet works but it has the same one time connection problem.

Earlier i had the same problem that the ethernet worked once on cold boot..then if removed and again plugged in..it wont connect or show ip address and mac.

Please help!

using hp pavilion 15-ab030tx RTL8101E ethernet
mac os mojave 10.14.3
i5 5th gen 5200u
16gb ram

Hey bro! i installed this kext..and it solved the problem of reconnection but now i have a problem that..my internet does not connect( i cannot surf or even open google home page ) if this kext is installed however it always shows the ip address and all the information that is shown in the network section in system settings.
tried reverting to the previous kext worked..and internet works but it has the same one time connection problem.

Earlier i had the same problem that the ethernet worked once on cold boot..then if removed and again plugged in..it wont connect or show ip address and mac.

Please help!

using hp pavilion 15-ab030tx RTL8101E ethernet
mac os mojave 10.14.3
i5 5th gen 5200u
16gb ram
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back