Z97x GAMING GT
CPU
Intel I7 4790k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 980 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello every body !!

I have an issue with my ethernet on my DELL Inspiron 5559 in 10.13.2 when I unplug / plug my ethernet cable.
I inject with clover the RTL8100.kext at boot and it work fine but not if I unplug and replug my ethernet cable, device said " you have not IP address " or something like this...

Don't know where it from...

Any idea ?? :mrgreen:

Here my debug_rapport.

Attachments

• debug_2868.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,098
Hello every body !!

I have an issue with my ethernet on my DELL Inspiron 5559 in 10.13.2 when I unplug / plug my ethernet cable.
I inject with clover the RTL8100.kext at boot and it work fine but not if I unplug and replug my ethernet cable, device said " you have not IP address " or something like this...

Don't know where it from...

Any idea ?? :mrgreen:

Here my debug_rapport.

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I didn't check anything else.

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.

Yes but i would like have a vanilla installation for not have issue at each update from the appstore..
If i install my kexts in S/L/E there is good luck to have issue with kext, right ?

What do you mean by " Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly " ?

I suspect what RHman means is you need to install the kexts that you now have in clover--kexts into Library--Extensions. some kexts don't load properly from the clover--kexts folder

I suspect what RHman means is you need to install the kexts that you now have in clover--kexts into Library--Extensions. some kexts don't load properly from the clover--kexts folder

Ok, so i have installed my RTL8100.kext into /S/L/E with Kext Utility but have the same result...

Yes but i would like have a vanilla installation for not have issue at each update from the appstore..
If i install my kexts in S/L/E there is good luck to have issue with kext, right ?

What do you mean by " Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly " ?

I can tell you have not read the relevant text in post #2 of the guide.

Ok, so i have installed my RTL8100.kext into /S/L/E with Kext Utility but have the same result...

Better to install kexts to /L/E.
And *all kexts you need* must be installed to the system volume (/L/E).

I can tell you have not read the relevant text in post #2 of the guide.

Ok but wich part of this guide name you " post #2 " ?

Ok, i will install all my kexts from EFI/Clover/kexts/Other into /L/E and come back for update you ! =)

I provided in the link in post #2, this thread.

Ok, i have readed your guide and you explain that add kexts into /L/E are more " native " but are you more bother at each update of Mac OS from appstore ?

Because sometimes update delete non native kexts, right ?

Ok, i have readed your guide and you explain that add kexts into /L/E are more " native " but are you more bother at each update of Mac OS from appstore ?

No more bother.
Just make sure they are up-to-date before attempting any update.

Because sometimes update delete non native kexts, right ?

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back