Contribute
Register

[solved] Issue with RealtekRTL8100.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i will try to install all my kext into L/E !
Even FakeSMC into /L/E ?

Is FakeSMC.kext part of the set "kexts you need"?
Answer: Yes
Is FakeSMC.kext part of the set "essential kexts"?

Therefore, FakeSMC.kext should be installed to the system volume (/L/E) *and* in Clover/kexts/Other.

did you fix it or need help with rtl8100 ?

Nop, not solved..
I had moved all my kext from EFI/Clover/kexts/Other to /L/E and type in terminal the command for rebuild my cache but i have an " Invalid signature error " on all my kexts.

I can't disable the sip because i can't boot into recovery partition..

Is FakeSMC.kext part of the set "kexts you need"?
Is FakeSMC.kext part of the set "essential kexts"?

Therefore, FakeSMC.kext should be installed to the system volume (/L/E) *and* in Clover/kexts/Other.

Ye, i know that FakeSMC is an essential kext and whitout it, MacOS won't boot but i wanted to know if i had to move it into /L/E and you replied to me ! Thanks ! :)

But i don't know why it must be duplicated into /L/E and into Clover/kexts/Other ?

Ye, i know that FakeSMC is an essential kext and whitout it, MacOS won't boot but i wanted to know if i had to move it into /L/E and you replied to me ! Thanks ! :)

But i don't know why it must be duplicated into /L/E and into Clover/kexts/Other ?
needs to be duplicated so you can access recovery partition and also for updates

needs to be duplicated so you can access recovery partition and also for updates

Hmmmmm ! Ok ! i understand now ! Thanks ! :)

Ok so i have finaly succeeded to install and load my kexts from /L/E but i have the same issue with my realteakRTL8100.kext... don't know what happend..

Nop, not solved..
I had moved all my kext from EFI/Clover/kexts/Other to /L/E and type in terminal the command for rebuild my cache but i have an " Invalid signature error " on all my kexts.

I can't disable the sip because i can't boot into recovery partition..

Disabling SIP does not involve the recovery partition.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back