Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] iPad Mini 2 Not Charging Clover Bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommend patching a DSDT using PJALMs DSDT Patches.
Sure thing I'll start working on that now. also I have a DSDT I made a while ago thats ready to patch. Will it be fine to use that or best to start fresh ?

Recommend patching a DSDT using PJALMs DSDT Patches.
Right so with a fresh DSDT patched with the EHC1/2, XHC edits. Also made a second DSDT with an additional USB power fix patch. It doesn't seem like the keyboard ports can power anything more than simple devices like the dongle and iLok. I'll try plugging it in my friends Macbook Air when he is back and then i'll know if it can power a USB drive.

Right so with a fresh DSDT patched with the EHC1/2, XHC edits. Also made a second DSDT with an additional USB power fix patch. It doesn't seem like the keyboard ports can power anything more than simple devices like the dongle and iLok. I'll try plugging it in my friends Macbook Air when he is back and then i'll know if it can power a USB drive.

Attach DSDT ill take a look.

Attach DSDT ill take a look.
Here you go. This is the one i'm currently using which has the EHC1/2 edits and the USB power patch. I can upload the unedited DSDT too if will help

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    67 KB · Views: 130
Here you go. This is the one i'm currently using which has the EHC1/2 edits and the USB power patch. I can upload the unedited DSDT too if will help

DSDT looks fine. Has edits for EH01, EH02, XHC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back