Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Hero vii, Ci7-4790K wakes immediately after sleep(2 seconds), Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170I Pro Gaming
CPU
i5 6400
Graphics
GTX 680
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As the title says, my new motherboard has no problems, sound works(patch), except sleep. If I turn it into sleepmode, it wakes after 2 seconds, then it goes right to my desktop. I set HibernateMode to 0, 1, 3 and 20, but no luck at all.

There was a moment I thought my soundcard was the problem, but after the patch, there is no difference.

Although this is not my first mackintosh, can't I get sleep to work :banghead:, please help me.

Sorry for my bad English, it's because I'm from the Netherlands.

Hero vii, Ci7-4790K wakes immediately after sleep(2 seconds), Clover UEFI

it wakes after 2 seconds, then it goes right to my desktop.
Confirm dsdt:
Code:
    Method (_PTS, 1, NotSerialized)  // _PTS: Prepare To Sleep
    {
        Store (0x8000000C, \_SB.PINX)
        \_SB.ISMI (0x90)
If last 2 lines present, delete.

I solved the issue by turning off xHCI mode to disabled and EHCI hand-off to disabled, but thanks for the replies!:headbang::headbang:

I have a Corsair 750i power supply and it had a USB connection to the motherboard which is not used by OS X and it was the cause. Check for motherboard USB connections that only provide windows only services.

I solved the issue by turning off xHCI mode to disabled and EHCI hand-off to disabled, but thanks for the replies!:headbang::headbang:

Do you have the usbs working now ? Usb 3 and usb 2 ??????

Do you have the usbs working now ? Usb 3 and usb 2 ??????
Yes, what about USB ? Do you have it ?

I do have the same problem, sometimes it will go to sleep. After 1-2x times sucessful sleep it will wake up 2-3seconds after ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back