Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Hackintosh Sierra Hangs and reboots randomly with or without heavy load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I've been struggling with this issue for about 3 months. I have GA-Z87X-UD5H, 4x8GB Patriot memory, EVGA GTX 1080ti and I tried literally everything mentioned in other posts. Nothing helped. I was still having random reboots, with no particular pattern, couple times a day. What fixed my problem was updating my motherboard's bios from F9 to F10e. My bios must have been corrupted because I also noticed that I couldn't get to BIOS settings by pressing DEL key, as often as I used to be before. No crashes whatsoever now! I hope this tip helps someone out there who has similar issue.

Hello, I have the same problem. My hackintosh hangs and reboots (rarely it hangs and shutdowns or just hangs). Usually it happens in Xcode when it loads storyboard. Only one time I faced with this problem in windows. I discovered that using flag nv_disable=1 fixes my PC (not a single random reboot hasn't been registered so far, but graphics suck). Then I changed Mojave to High Sierra and installed Web Driver and reboots also don't happen. Now everything is fine but I need Mojave in the future, it will be sad if web driver isn't updated to new OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back