Contribute
Register

[Solved] GTX 750 Ti Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've installed El Capitan in hopes of solving my issue but it's still not working. Here's all the fixes I've tried that haven't worked for me in El Capitan (this fixes were also done in Sierra):

Changed SMBIOs to Mac6,1
Installed Lilu and NvidiaFixup kexts via placing them in Other Folder in EFI Partition
Installed EMuVariable64 and RC Scripts via Clover Bootloader
Booted with NvidiaWeb and nvda_drv=1
Disabled Serial Port
Booted with GraphicsEnabler=No

I'm considering flashing my vBios to possibly fix this problem. I have an EVGA GTX 750 Ti Graphics Card with a single fan connected to my monitor via DVI via VGA Adapter, I also tried connecting via HDMI. What vBios is compatible with my card?

I've installed El Capitan in hopes of solving my issue but it's still not working. Here's all the fixes I've tried that haven't worked for me in El Capitan (this fixes were also done in Sierra):

Changed SMBIOs to Mac6,1
Installed Lilu and NvidiaFixup kexts via placing them in Other Folder in EFI Partition
Installed EMuVariable64 and RC Scripts via Clover Bootloader
Booted with NvidiaWeb and nvda_drv=1
Disabled Serial Port
Booted with GraphicsEnabler=No

I'm considering flashing my vBios to possibly fix this problem. I have an EVGA GTX 750 Ti Graphics Card with a single fan connected to my monitor via DVI via VGA Adapter, I also tried connecting via HDMI. What vBios is compatible with my card?
look here and find out which graphics card has similar specification as your card (note that it may not have similar ports. But as long as they similar clock speeds, fans, etc.. you'll be fine). And try and flash it. Note that Asus cards are notorious for not working properly. Try with Palit's or Zotac. I don't about MSI or Gigabyte.

NOTE: PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR VBIOS FIRST.

DISCLAIMER: Flashing Vbios from a different manufacturer is a very risky business. Use it as your last resort and make a backup first.

P.S. Sorry for the late reply!

I noticed this: "As for your config, I've replaced it with the config file in the EFI partition and it didn't work." Perhaps Pilgrim was intending for you to replace not the EFI/config.plist but rather your EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.

Sorry for the late reply but I fixed my issue. As it turns out, the DSDT I was using was patched for ATI graphics and I've replaced it with a corrected DSDT for my graphics card. Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back