Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 790
CPU
i5-2400
Graphics
GTX 750 TI
I've installed Sierra using Unibeast and have used Multibeast to get it to boot from the hard drive.
I'm trying to get my GTX 750 Ti working on my Dell Optiplex 790 Hackintosh and I've installed the web drivers and I have NvidiaWeb on in my config.plist. I have also downloaded the EmuVariable64 and Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp Kexts and they have done nothing.

Specs:
i5 2400
8 GB RAM
EVGA GTX 750 Ti
The motherboard that comes with the Dell Optiplex 790

Please help me as I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.

I have also downloaded the EmuVariable64 and Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp Kexts

Did you install the RC scripts too ?

RC.png

Here you go, also in 'About this Mac' it says Display 5 MB for Graphics.
Try with the attached config.plist and report progress :
Ensure that integrated graphics are disabled in your BIOS settings.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 534
Try with the attached config.plist and report progress :
Ensure that integrated graphics are disabled in your BIOS settings.
There seems to be no option to disable Intergrated Graphics in BIOS. I am on A19 Dell Optiplex 790 Motherboard and I can't find an option. As for your config, I've replaced it with the config file in the EFI partition and it didn't work.

Last edited:
It could be a vbios issue of your evga gtx 750TI. I've Asus gtx 750ti and I'd issues with it on hdmi port (it didn't work). Web Drivers only used to work on VGA Port. I flashed the vbios of zotac gtx 750ti and everything works.

Disclaimer: Flashing VBios can be dangerous (especially of different manufacturers). It works for me, It may/not work for you. If you do flash vbios, try to flash vbios of the model which is similar to yours.

p.s. vbios file of the zotac gtx750ti I flashed (both were single fan models)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back