CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I could use a hand figuring this out. I was able to update my Hackintosh to Sierra GM but when I launch it the mouse starts to get jerky after about a minute, and then after two minutes the system will just restart. Not sure how to tackle troubleshooting on this one.
What info can help?

Anyone have any ideas?

This problem is still plaguing me and I have no idea how to fix it. It seems like my graphics are hanging and crashing the system but I had no such issues with El Capitan. I could really use some guidance.
My specs (also in my profile):
i7 2600k
GeForce GTX 670
Sabertooth Z77
I was also able to grab a copy of my crash logs, I'be attached a text file of them

Attachments

• crash log.txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 332
Found my problem. I had the Razer Synapse program installed on my computer so I could assign my extra buttons. Looks like in Sierra running the Razer Synapse program/drivers crashes the system. Uninstalled the drivers and no more problems

Found my problem. I had the Razer Synapse program installed on my computer so I could assign my extra buttons. Looks like in Sierra running the Razer Synapse program/drivers crashes the system. Uninstalled the drivers and no more problems
Hello Jteeth !!! ... Could you mention which files you did delete for the Razer Synapse mouse ? ... I used to have one installed and I think there are still files remaining because I am experiencing restarts too !!!
THKSM for your time and help !!!

Hello Jteeth !!! ... Could you mention which files you did delete for the Razer Synapse mouse ? ... I used to have one installed and I think there are still files remaining because I am experiencing restarts too !!!
jteeth was last seen: Nov 15, 2017 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back