Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Doesnt work Battery Manager, TrackPad and Audio (audio not always)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for explanation. I press F2 then F4. And Clover dumped DSDT and SSDT. Is it right?

Thanks for explanation. I press F2 then F4. And Clover dumped DSDT and SSDT. Is it right?
yes. at the clover boot screen, you won't se anything happen though

If you can't boot, a bare minimum is for Clover:
  • Boot verbose, attach photo
  • Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F2 then F4 at main Clover screen just before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.
Here they are

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 20
  • P_20201205_204322_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20201205_204322_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 21
Here they are
should be disabled:
FixMutex
FixRegions

missing a lot of clover renames for your battery aml files hence the reasons you are getting all those errors on your verbose output

How fix it?
what guide did you follow? because i am assuming you didn't create the hotpatch files as you would have added in the appropriate config.plist renames

what guide did you follow? because i am assuming you didn't create the hotpatch files as you would have added in the appropriate config.plist renames
No guide. I disassembled dump DSDT/SSDT. Then compiling them and save as aml. I have no experience and skills on this. If you remember my previous post:

No guide. I disassembled dump DSDT/SSDT. Then compiling them and save as aml. I have no experience and skills on this. If you remember my previous post:
ok, but where did you get all those aml files from? from your acpi/patched folder?

randomly copying and pasting files like this is not the best idea without knowing what they do

and without needed renames, you are setting yourself up for even more trouble

the hotpatch guide for example is this:

but you first need to understand this first before you attempt the above:

i'm not trying to have a go at you but there is a lot of learning involved with DSDT patching and then hotpatching

of course, there is no harm in having just the DSDT for your machine and making the necessary patches in there, and yes, warnings are fine to have, no need to fix those! :)

ok, but where did you get all those aml files from? from your acpi/patched folder?

randomly copying and pasting files like this is not the best idea without knowing what they do

and without needed renames, you are setting yourself up for even more trouble

the hotpatch guide for example is this:

but you first need to understand this first before you attempt the above:

i'm not trying to have a go at you but there is a lot of learning involved with DSDT patching and then hotpatching

of course, there is no harm in having just the DSDT for your machine and making the necessary patches in there, and yes, warnings are fine to have, no need to fix those! :)
Unfortunately you are right. Its my main problem. I dont have enough knowledge. Could you please fix it for me?

Unfortunately you are right. Its my main problem. I dont have enough knowledge. Could you please fix it for me?
not really, you have tried to run before you can walk

suggest you read up on the dsdt patching and then move on to hotpatching if you want to go that route

or do what other people do and search around the internet to see if anyone else has done the hard work and you can just copy and paste their EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back