Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Doesnt work Battery Manager, TrackPad and Audio (audio not always)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well, i guess it is not for everyone

you can always check over the original faq for dual boot:

and also the clover laptop guide that has mention of dual booting:
I really appreciate your help, but right now the situation is like this. Clover booting both Big Sur and Windows 10 without problems. Only in Big Sur I have 3 problems that I would like to solve. I dont know what the reason is, maybe in the wrong DSDT/SSDT, maybe I need to change something in the config.plist settings, maybe add other kext. Therefore, I designated my problems as they are

I really appreciate your help, but right now the situation is like this. Clover booting both Big Sur and Windows 10 without problems. Only in Big Sur I have 3 problems that I would like to solve. I dont know what the reason is, maybe in the wrong DSDT/SSDT, maybe I need to change something in the config.plist settings, maybe add other kext. Therefore, I designated my problems as they are
you have a lot of hot patch files and a DSDT file, what patches have you done in your DSDT?

you have a lot of hot patch files and a DSDT file, what patches have you done in your DSDT?
I didnt patch DSDT. Just fix some warnings in MaciASL, then compiling DSDT

I didnt patch DSDT. Just fix some warnings in MaciASL, then compiling DSDT
then no need for it, remove it

you only need a DSDT if you apply patches to it

I remove DSDT. Big Sur doesnt boot. Lot of ACPI errors
missing verbose image along with your clover folder

maybe look into your hotpatch files and renames and compare them to the guide:

missing verbose image along with your clover folder

maybe look into your hotpatch files and renames and compare them to the guide:
This guide doesnt work in Big Sur. It works in Catalina and Mojave too. Do you need a screenshot or a log?

This guide doesnt work in Big Sur. It works in Catalina and Mojave too. Do you need a screenshot or a log?
yes, the faq in my signature explains the necessary files

I dont understand you. Sorry for my English
If you can't boot, a bare minimum is for Clover:
  • Boot verbose, attach photo
  • Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F2 then F4 at main Clover screen just before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back