Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Doesnt work Battery Manager, TrackPad and Audio (audio not always)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 430 G5
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
I installed Big Sur on my HP ProBook 430 G5 Clover. The following problems are currently present:
1. Trackpad doesnt work
2. Battery manager doesnt work
3. Sound works 2 times, 1 time doesnt work.

It is with the same kexts, with the same SSDT's in OpenCore (in Clover is DSDT also) everything works almost perfectly. But OpenCore is not a solution to my problem, since I need to use Windows 10 for almost 50 percent of my time. When booting Big Sur by Clover, I read several ACPI errors. If it helps in any way. EFI folder in the attachment. Please help in solving this problem

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 70
I installed Big Sur on my HP ProBook 430 G5 Clover. The following problems are currently present:
1. Trackpad doesnt work
2. Battery manager doesnt work
3. Sound works 2 times, 1 time doesnt work.

It is with the same kexts, with the same SSDT's in OpenCore (in Clover is DSDT also) everything works almost perfectly. But OpenCore is not a solution to my problem, since I need to use Windows 10 for almost 50 percent of my time. When booting Big Sur by Clover, I read several ACPI errors. If it helps in any way. EFI folder in the attachment. Please help in solving this problem
compare your working clover ssdt's and renames and transfer them to OpenCore

make sure to list your kexts correctly in your opencore setup

compare your working clover ssdt's and renames and transfer them to OpenCore

make sure to list your kexts correctly in your opencore setup
I need everything to work in Clover too. OpenСore works almost perfectly. Battery Manager, TrackPad and Audio are working perfectly in OC

I need everything to work in Clover too. OpenСore works almost perfectly. Battery Manager, TrackPad and Audio are working perfectly in OC
best to keep with OpenCore, clover has now started to mash in OpenCore elements to make it work and doesn't sound the best idea at the moment

OpenCore is a lot cleaner :)

best to keep with OpenCore, clover has now started to mash in OpenCore elements to make it work and doesn't sound the best idea at the moment

OpenCore is a lot cleaner :)
Its not solution for me. I need Windows 10 too

Thanks. I read this guide several times. OC is not solution for me
oh well, i guess it is not for everyone

you can always check over the original faq for dual boot:

and also the clover laptop guide that has mention of dual booting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back