Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Doesnt work Battery Manager, TrackPad and Audio (audio not always)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hackintosh isn't really rocket science though...

and no, I won't be creating your SSDT or relevant renames for you, no point otherwise you will come back to say yes, that worked, and now can you do the trackpad and everything else on my laptop?

maybe instead extract your dsdt as per the guide i linked you and then just add the battery patch relevant for your system, save the DSDT and place in ACPI/Patched folder, reboot and your battery should appear
Сould you please explain to me the purpose of each ssdt in my patched folder so that I can go to the end and get rid of unnecessary ssdt. Now I blindly delete them, my trackpad disappears. I delete this one and add another, the screen backlight disappears.

Сould you please explain to me the purpose of each ssdt in my patched folder so that I can go to the end and get rid of unnecessary ssdt. Now I blindly delete them, my trackpad disappears. I delete this one and add another, the screen backlight disappears.
the ones i mentioned to keep are listed a page or so back, those are quite important to keep as without them your machine won't boot

the ones i mentioned to keep are listed a page or so back, those are quite important to keep as without them your machine won't boot
I know it. And already done. But I ask about the remaining ssdts

and click on each one, it will mention what they do
My SSDT's are different from these. I would like to ask you for one favor. Don't give me more links, ok? Most of them are no longer relevant. And I have neither the desire not the possibility to study them. If it's hard for you, just ignore my messages

My SSDT's are different from these. I would like to ask you for one favor. Don't give me more links, ok? Most of them are no longer relevant. And I have neither the desire not the possibility to study them. If it's hard for you, just ignore my messages
if you don't have the desire to read for yourself then don't expect help from anyone here

if you don't have the desire to read for yourself then don't expect help from anyone here
I cant understand why you speak for everyone. This community often helps others, especially those who are poorly versed. I was several times given real help without links, they did something for me. If you have such a principle, it doesnt mean that the whole community acts as you usually do. Not all people are the same. I remember I also share my EFI folder for some users here. It is mutual aid
Just ignore my messages, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back