Contribute
Register

[Solved] Can't start the installatiion... ACPI error.. 6 table load faliture, 1 successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z97 Pro Gamer
CPU
i5-4440
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I need help with my installation:
I used unibeast 8.1.0 for create the usb for boot the installation of high sierra...
My specs :
Intel i5 4440
Nvidia Gtx 960.
I disabled pci/e on the bios(so i started the pc with cpu graphics) but nothing..
What should i do?
(sorry for bad english xD).

Attachments

• IMG_20180223_183747.jpg
    IMG_20180223_183747.jpg
    10.2 MB · Views: 1,012
ACPI error.. 6 table load failure, 1 successful
This error is typically the result of too many unnecessary fixes in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes.
Remove all of them (or set false), then enable only those you actually need.

I need help with my installation:
I used unibeast 8.1.0 for create the usb for boot the installation of high sierra...
My specs :
Intel i5 4440
Nvidia Gtx 960.
I disabled pci/e on the bios(so i started the pc with cpu graphics) but nothing..
What should i do?
(sorry for bad english xD).
  • The very strange and incomprehensible Verbose Boot Errors indicate, most likely, the Clover inside the USB installer is finding it difficult to install needed kexts to boot successfully for the hardware it is encountering on your Motherboard.
  • May be the needed kexts are not in CLOVER, CLOVER does not have SIP Disabled, BIOS and CLOVER have conflicts with the devices on the MoBo.
    • What version of macOS High Sierra are you trying to install?
    • Please take photos of your BIOS _Peripherals, Chipset, and Power screens to upload to the Forum.
    • Please upload the CLOVER folder from the USB installer Flash disk as compressed file to the Forum.
  • If you need the steps to upload ClOVER from your USB installer, check #4

Attachments

• 1."name" Not a kext Error.png
    1."name" Not a kext Error.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 753
Np guys i solved all creating the bootable usb manually without unibeast.

I made a bootable USB and followed the guide but now I get a new error that says
mbinit: done [128MB total pool size, (85/42 split]

I made a bootable USB and followed the guide but now I get a new error that says
mbinit: done [128MB total pool size, (85/42 split]
You have a thread of your own, do not cross post.

What do you mean? I am just asking for help?
What I mean is that you already have a thread of your own so there is no need to post again in this thread that is already marked Solved with a solution.

The Rules said:
Do not cross post or create identical threads in multiple forums. Duplicate threads will be deleted

Expect this duplicate to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back