[Solved] Can't Boot - Sierra 10.12.4 on Z270 + i7 7700K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent!
I'll give it a try.
Much appreciated
Live long and prosper
fellow trekkie! :)[/QUOTE]

Yup. Trekkie. Trekker. Trekkist. And all round SciFi nut.

BTW: I spoke too soon. I've got a new, albeit minor problem. Now my Hackintosh won't wake from sleep.
It used to before I fixed the boot issue. (I've set the Power Saving prefs to "Never Sleep")
Any ideas? Otherwise I'll have to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!
Cheers

fellow trekkie! :)

BTW: I spoke too soon. I've got a new, albeit minor problem. Now my Hackintosh won't wake from sleep.
It used to before I fixed the boot issue. (I've set the Power Saving prefs to "Never Sleep")
Cheers[/QUOTE]
you may have to inverse your warp field...

actually, this could be down to a few different reasons, you have to do a little searching, have you created a ssdt for power management? if not then that may help, otherwise open up a new thread and go from there :)

Cheers
you may have to inverse your warp field...

actually, this could be down to a few different reasons, you have to do a little searching, have you created a ssdt for power management? if not then that may help, otherwise open up a new thread and go from there :)[/QUOTE]

Good stuff. I will give it a go!
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back