Graphics
GTX 980
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,

I posted on the 10.10.3 update thread as well, but couldn't find an answer to my problem.

I've been running 10.10.2 for months without any issue. I decided to update, backed everything up, and updated to 10.10.3, figuring if anything I would just need to fix my audio settings. Instead I can't even get into my os. I've tried several boot flags that worked in the past (-nv_disable=1, -x -v npci=0x2000) but it doesn't help.

I tried my old unibeast usb and it stalls as well on bootup. I downloaded the latest unibeast which also stalls.

In the past, I've always been able to at least get to unibeast, but right now I can't even get to disk utility to restore my cloned drive.

Can someone please help me? Ideally getting 10.10.3 to work would be great, but at this point, even getting to disk utility with unibeast would be fine.

Attached are 2 images: one is where bootup hangs with yosemite, the other with unibeast.

Thanks!
-John

Attachments

• IMG_1266.JPG
    IMG_1266.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 134
Can't boot after updating to 10.10.3

Hey guys,

I posted on the 10.10.3 update thread as well, but couldn't find an answer to my problem.

I've been running 10.10.2 for months without any issue. I decided to update, backed everything up, and updated to 10.10.3, figuring if anything I would just need to fix my audio settings. Instead I can't even get into my os. I've tried several boot flags that worked in the past (-nv_disable=1, -x -v npci=0x2000) but it doesn't help.

I tried my old unibeast usb and it stalls as well on bootup. I downloaded the latest unibeast which also stalls.

In the past, I've always been able to at least get to unibeast, but right now I can't even get to disk utility to restore my cloned drive.

Can someone please help me? Ideally getting 10.10.3 to work would be great, but at this point, even getting to disk utility with unibeast would be fine.

Attached are 2 images: one is where bootup hangs with yosemite, the other with unibeast.

-nv_disable=1 is invalid - It should be nv_disable=1

You will need to install the web drivers for your build :

http://www.tonymacx86.com/showthread.php?t=161256

Can't boot after updating to 10.10.3

Aaahhhhhh! I'm such an idiot. That's what happens when I go 6 months without having to fix anything. I'm back in. Just need to fix audio. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back