Contribute
Register

[solved] Black screen after updating config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the issue with my profile?

Obviously it is missing screen resolution.
And it is missing laptop make.
Read the FAQ carefully.

I recreated a usb clover and it still does the same thing..when trying to boot with the original files i get something to display but i obviously get the prohibit sign like the first time i tried installing mac os.. so i obvously added all the riquired kexts and replaced the original config file with the updated one and i got the same issue ..nothing displaying.

I attached pics of the issue.

Attachments

• 20181030_123516.jpg
    20181030_123516.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
  • 20181030_123532.jpg
    20181030_123532.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 50
I recreated a usb clover and it still does the same thing..when trying to boot with the original files i get something to display but i obviously get the prohibit sign like the first time i tried installing mac os.. so i obvously added all the riquired kexts and replaced the original config file with the updated one and i got the same issue ..nothing displaying.

I attached pics of the issue.

You will need to provide verbose boot photo and EFI/Clover that produces it.
No exceptions.

i just explained to you that no verbose is showing ..how can i provide you with something that doesn't appear

Last edited:
i just explained to you that no verbose is showing ..how can i provide you with something that doesn't appear

You also failed to attach EFI/Clover.

i managed to make it work ..through a long process of trial and error of trying different itterations of config.plist. Like i imagined the issue was related to my config.plist. still not sure what is was specifically .. just glad i managed to make it work .

i managed to make it work ..through a long process of trial and error of trying different itterations of config.plist. Like i imagined the issue was related to my config.plist. still not sure what is was specifically .. just glad i managed to make it work .

Marked solved.

ok created a thread for the remaining brightness and volume issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back