Contribute
Register

[Solved] ASUS Prime Q270M-C Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics are good now. It is just the booting part. When is trying to boot form the SSD, is showing that last screenshot I uploaded with the "Potential Fifo Overflow", but is booting from the USB perfectly.

What you can do is copy the EFI folder of your USB installer drive to the desktop, now mount the EFI partition of your hard drive, find and delete the EFI folder that is currently on the hard drive and replace it with the you copied from the USB drive.

What you can do is copy the EFI folder of your USB installer drive to the desktop, now mount the EFI partition of your hard drive, find and delete the EFI folder that is currently on the hard drive and replace it with the you copied from the USB drive.

You're the best BreBo, It worked like a charm so now i can boot from the hard drive.

For graphics acceleration, Step 1 and 2 worked, but when I get to Step 3 and add the lines to the config file, when I restart, something is wrong. See Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• IMG_9704.jpg
    IMG_9704.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9703.jpg
    IMG_9703.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 99
Never mind! I found the error.

I just had to Inject Intel from Multibeast, added the code and the glitch is gone!

Thanks for all your help.

Yesterday I install a PCI Network Card and Bluetooth and messed up my computer.

Its working fine when I boot from the clean USB back up i had, but when i boot from the SSD, in order to start the system I need to "uncheck" the InjectIntel and then starts normally but with no graphics acceleration.

WIFI is working perfectly and bluetooth works but doesnt recognize my magic mouse.

Any idea of whats happening?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 12.38.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 12.38.11 PM.png
    279 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 12.37.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 12.37.21 PM.png
    356.8 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back