Not open for further replies.

cmy

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370-A
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630
After 1 month of learning about Clover and creating, stable somewhat bootable USB stick that boots 1/5x , but cannot get to boot wihtout the USB at all. I've edited various Clover settings and tried some other people's EFI files but still no luck. I'm still stuck here after everything. Must be a BIOS then I guess? Can someone please help me, PLz? Thanks allot <3
Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 2.03.59 AM.png

After 1 month of learning about Clover and creating, stable somewhat bootable USB stick that boots 1/5x , but cannot get to boot wihtout the USB at all. I've edited various Clover settings and tried some other people's EFI files but still no luck. I'm still stuck here after everything. Must be a BIOS then I guess? Can someone please help me, PLz? Thanks allot <3 View attachment 332259

Have you tried using AptioMemoryFix instead of OsxAptioFixDrv?

Reactions: cmy
Have you tried using AptioMemoryFix instead of OsxAptioFixDrv?
Brooooo YESSSS THANKS SO MUCH it boots up easily now, but still haveing some other problems!! thanks sooo much for your help!!!! it would be an honour if you could help me a little more! LOL, <3333 soooo the problems im having intel 630 stock video card problems, it was working before but not right now LOL, i cant get more than 1 monitor to work!, and everytime i enter my memory stats. 4 slots etc nothing shows up!, thanks for your amazing help after 1 month i feel like ill be able to get this workstation to work hopefully today lol <3 thanks agin Pastry Chef!!!

Brooooo YESSSS THANKS SO MUCH it boots up easily now, but still haveing some other problems!! thanks sooo much for your help!!!! it would be an honour if you could help me a little more! LOL, <3333 soooo the problems im having intel 630 stock video card problems, it was working before but not right now LOL, i cant get more than 1 monitor to work!, and everytime i enter my memory stats. 4 slots etc nothing shows up!, thanks for your amazing help after 1 month i feel like ill be able to get this workstation to work hopefully today lol <3 thanks agin Pastry Chef!!!

I never played with multi monitors much... I only have one monitor. All i can recommend is that you stay with using DisplayPort and/or HDMI.

I don't understand what issues you are having with memory.

Reactions: cmy
I never played with multi monitors much... I only have one monitor. All i can recommend is that you stay with using DisplayPort and/or HDMI.

I don't understand what issues you are having with memory.
the memory isnt showing up in the apple about my system information! its only reading 2 slots, and yeah for me all my video outputs are displaying the same thing, but its glitching still not useuable but atleast i can boot in everytime now

the memory isnt showing up in the apple about my system information! its only reading 2 slots, and yeah for me all my video outputs are displaying the same thing, but its glitching still not useuable but atleast i can boot in everytime now

If you are using UHD 630, try iMac18,1 system definition.

You may have to enter your RAM info in to your config.plist in the SMBIOS section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back