Contribute
Register

Snow Leopard HDMI Audio - Part 1: Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... i have the HDMI working toleda .. I did a fresh install .... again thanks to you and your patience

I am interested in apply the fix for nVidia graphics card ... Can I do this or I'll have problems with the code HDMI?
To confirm, you should have used the HD3000_Award_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit. The NVidia fix enables OpenCL; useful only if you run OpenCL apps. Enjoy.

HD3000?, but I have not a HD3000, I am using a i5 2500 and it comes with the HD2000. I have used the 5-series kit. Why should I use the HD3000 kit?

Greetings

HD3000?, but I have not a HD3000, I am using a i5 2500 and it comes with the HD2000. I have used the 5-series kit. Why should I use the HD3000 kit?

Greetings
The 5 series dsdt supports the 1st generation Core i processors and is different than a 6 series dsdt. The HD3000 edits are for a six series motherboard with a 2nd generation processor. Your system is a six series motherboard (Z68X-UD3H-B3) with a 2nd generation processor (i5-2500). The edit kit for that motherboard/processor is the HD3000_Award_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit.

Do you still think the 5 series edit kit is correct for your system?

Thanks Toleda, i dont know about this ... I will use the HD3000 Awards. Thanks again

Greetings

Hello Toleda

I decided use the HD3000_Award_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit and when the machine is starting up got a kernel panic

I leave you an screen capture from my monitor

I used that way

Download the DSDT for my motherboard and version (have a long name)
Download the HD3000_Award_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit.zip
Download the DSDT Editor by Mald0n
Apply the patch and compile
Rename the DSDT with long name to DSDT.aml
Place the DSDT.aml to my Extra folder
Install the patched AppleHDA.kext from Multibeast 4.4.1

I don know because when the machine is starting, the log shows something about VoodoHDA ... I have not installed nothing from Voodo

Grettings

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
I don know because when the machine is starting, the log shows something about VoodoHDA ... I have not installed nothing from Voodo
Several strange issues. Reply with original dsdt and patched dsdt with the KP problem.

Kp problem?, Where do I get the kp problem?

Greetings

Kp problem?, Where do I get the kp problem?

above!
I decided use the HD3000_Award_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit and when the machine is starting up got a kernel panic

It is always a good idea to reply with the items I requested.

Do you mean the gray screen with the start symbol and saying that you have to reboot the machine in 5 languages​​?

Sorry if I can not understand you but I'm learning, the world hackintosh, all is new for me

Greetings

Attachments

• DSDT_ORIGINAL.aml.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DSDT_PATCHED.aml.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0041.JPG.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
Do you mean the gray screen with the start symbol and saying that you have to reboot the machine in 5 languages​​?
That is a kernel panic. It was cased by a 3rd party kext from DigiDesign. Suggest installing a working dsdt and restarting. Boot in verbose mode (-v). If boot is successful, install the edited dsdt and restart with -v. Reply with results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back