Motherboard
GA-B75M-D3H
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
GTX970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My hack hasn't been able to sleep since it's Mavericks days. It never did in El Capital, and now in Sierra it's still not working. I have a gigabyte
GA-Z77X-UP4 TH, i7 4770k, gtx970 16gb ram. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I use clover and have it set to a iMac 14,2. What it does is that when I try to make her sleep, everything will shut off and sleep for about 2 seconds. Then she boots right back up fans full blast right back to the state it was before the sleep. It did the same in El Capitan and now with sierra as well.

My hack hasn't been able to sleep since it's Mavericks days. It never did in El Capital, and now in Sierra it's still not working. I have a gigabyte
GA-Z77X-UP4 TH, i7 4770k, gtx970 16gb ram. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I use clover and have it set to a iMac 14,2. What it does is that when I try to make her sleep, everything will shut off and sleep for about 2 seconds. Then she boots right back up fans full blast right back to the state it was before the sleep. It did the same in El Capitan and now with sierra as well.

Recently had the same, unchecking "Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer" under Bluetooth>Advanced seems to have fixed it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back