Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 145
Okey it's set to 64mb and it's correct, shows 1526mb of vram but I still have the glitch that I show you before.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
here you are

Attachments

• Archivo comprimido.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 112
You do not have the required AddProperties entries in your config.plist.
Read post #1.
I will add now, one more question how can I fix the audio? I,ve my kext audio installed from multibeast (alc887/888b) and I got no audio.

I will add now, one more question how can I fix the audio? I,ve my kext audio installed from multibeast (alc887/888b) and I got no audio.

Audio is off-topic in this thread. Note thread title "Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix".

Audio is off-topic in this thread. Note thread title "Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix".
Okey, I've recently added the same that the 1st post and return to 4mb of vram and more glitches, I'll go back with the last config

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back