Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been trying to get this to work for about a month, what am i doing wrong? Attached below is my config.plist, can someone help me figure this out?

Attachments

• config copy.plist
    7.9 KB · Views: 250
Hi! I tried everything, but do not work until this momento... What i'm doing wrong? Look at my config and DSDT please... thank you so!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    138.4 KB · Views: 97
  • config.plist
    15.4 KB · Views: 248
so i should not add "ig-platform-id 0x19120000" into config.plist ??
Not sure what you're responding to but as far as I know you do indeed need this value set (as well as inject intel yes) in your config.plist in order to get the 530 to work in el cap and sierra. Some folks have reported that slight variations of this value work better for them, and I can't speak to that, but on a desktop hackintosh using the built in 530, that's the value i have set.

Ive been trying to get this to work for about a month, what am i doing wrong? Attached below is my config.plist, can someone help me figure this out?
Nothing obviously wrong in your config.. you are using the 191B0000 value instead of the more widely used 19120000 value for your ig-platform-id, I assume you did some research and determined that value is better for you. What is the problem you're trying to solve? Did you upgrade a working el cap to Sierra and now the monitor isn't working?

Hi! I tried everything, but do not work until this momento... What i'm doing wrong? Look at my config and DSDT please... thank you so!
I'm not going to dive into your DSDT but I took a quick look at your config, and I see you have a lot of duplicate patches in there, the 4 port patch seems to be included at least 3 times, I lost count. I would try to clean up your config a bit, at the very least, disable some of the duplicates. What problem are you having?

There may be an easy alternative to get SKL CRB graphics. The AppleIntelSKLgraphicskext has a lot of Skylake graphics/CPU IDs.

1). Inject Intel=false, or no, uncheck it in clover.
2). Use fake Intel ID 0x19120003.
3). Use 0a206080 for ig platform.

This is all done in your clover boot menu in graphics section before you hit return.
If they work for you you can set them permanently. Also, make sure to go to bios and set minimum integrated graphics memory at 64mb, and max allowed if possible.

Here's your plist i removed a few items and added the SKL CRB fix. see if it works.
config copy.plist

SKL CRB kext..png

SKL CRB graphics.png

Attachments

• config copy.plist
    7.5 KB · Views: 336
  • SKL CRB kext..png
    SKL CRB kext..png
    842 KB · Views: 581
  • SKL CRB graphics.png
    SKL CRB graphics.png
    3 MB · Views: 686
Last edited:
Got this patch working, but does the newly released source code help in terms of the sleep issue with HD530?

Nothing obviously wrong in your config.. you are using the 191B0000 value instead of the more widely used 19120000 value for your ig-platform-id, I assume you did some research and determined that value is better for you. What is the problem you're trying to solve? Did you upgrade a working el cap to Sierra and now the monitor isn't working?
well i had el cap and then i decided to upgrade, but the annoying glitch that comes on in the left corner does not go away. Ive been at it for weeks and nothing. I have to use the intel hd530 graphics since pascal support isn't out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back