Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've tried this on my HP EliteDesk 800 G2 (i5-6500T) and it gets a KP when loading.

I've managed to track it down to the ig-platform-id being the cause of the crash, without providing an id it boots fine but has all the annoying glitches. Attached is a screenshot of my plist. I've tried both 0x191B0000 and 0x19120000.
Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 12.09.00 pm.png

Thanks.

You might want to work on it... Editing plists is an important skill.
I have a question on editing plists. I have had success doing it with PlistEdit Pro in the past but sometimes I can't save the file due to an error on a particular line number. I'm not sure why that happens.

I have a desktop core i3 6100 skylake Main Giga H110M-DS2. I have a problem .HD530 3MB How to fix it?? please help me !!:crazy::crazy: My EFI !

Attachments

• efi.zip
    28.3 MB · Views: 101
I have a question on editing plists. I have had success doing it with PlistEdit Pro in the past but sometimes I can't save the file due to an error on a particular line number. I'm not sure why that happens.

It is because you made a mistake with your edits.

I have a desktop core i3 6100 skylake Main Giga H110M-DS2. I have a problem .HD530 3MB How to fix it?? please help me !!:crazy::crazy: My EFI !

Your config.plist settings must be wrong. I didn't look at your files due to the large size. No need to attach entire EFI, when EFI/Clover has the entire Clover setup and is much smaller (also, eliminate 'themes').

Hi Guys,

I'm trying about 1 week but the issue is still present.
Here my config, could you help me ?
Thank you!
you had it in the wrong place, try the attached

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 356
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back